Pregnancy?

Options
Just wondering if anyone on here is currently pregnant? I am 24 weeks and just trying to keep track and be healthy! Jump start my accountability for after the baby!

Replies

• erinmraz
    erinmraz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm pregnant and 24 weeks too! I'm doing the same thing, trying to track my food and wanting to stay healthy. I don't want to get out of the habit of tracking or measuring just because I'm pregnant. :)
  • NJ84
    NJ84 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 weeks and I'm still tracking to make sure I don't go overboard. I'm just trying to find out how you can add the extra calorie allowance for the 3rd trimester.
  • CarnageSD
    CarnageSD Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm at 23 weeks and am so glad I found you! This is my first pregnancy and I'm ahead of the curve in terms of weight gain. I'm looking to stay on track for the remainder (while eating enough for the baby).

• Kelley_Ashly
    Kelley_Ashly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, 6wks here with no. 2..... Gained 75lbs last time so trying not to repeat history...
  • jsmith3732
    jsmith3732 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also 6 weeks (tomorrow), first baby I gained 50 lbs, lost all of the weight finally and so afraid of gaining it all back!
  • ChayaLeigh
    ChayaLeigh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Mamas! Pregnant with number 3 but unfortunately, was carrying an extra 20 lbs at start. 16 weeks now and I've gained about 12 lbs. My goal is to not gain more than 25 lbs for remainder so thought I'd better jump back on MFP to keep me accountable! I have daily calorie intake set at 1800 for second trimester--does this sound about right? I eat healthy so biggest challenge is finding the energy to exercise...especially during the work week when I come home exhausted to two teens! And being pregnant at 39 is a whole lot different than being pregnant at 25, I've discovered. Please feel free to send me a friend request--I need a support system and then will need again to get weight OFF. Congrats everybody! :smiley:
  • ChayaLeigh
    Options
    PS: Gained 55 lbs with my son (but I was about 15 lbs underweight to start and then 28 lbs with my daughter. The 28 lbs fell off within 3 weeks just from nursing & chasing a toddler so I know the benefits of staying on track, if you can.
  • ChayaLeigh
    Options
    http://fittobepregnant.com/2013/05/29/how-many-calories-should-i-eat-during-pregnancy/

Great link to calculate how many calories you should be taking in daily to stay on track!
  • ChristinePearlFNP
    ChristinePearlFNP Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I found out I was pregnant in September and miscarried at the end of October and had a d and c. Then just found out on Christmas Eve that I'm expecting again. I want to be healthy and not gain the 55 lbs that I gained with my daughter, who is 21 months. I'm still holding on to about 25 of that anyways :(
  • ajlwngs
    ajlwngs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I was just looking for support and motivation from other momma's out there. I'm a bit ahead of most of you... I'm 32 wks along today with my first baby! I am 34 and have been overweight all my adult life and have had some wide wht fluctuations in the last few yrs. had lost 40lbs just prior to learning I was preggo. I'm determined to try to stay under that. So far have gained 25. Starting to really slow down. Swelling is just starting and have had cardiac complications since Thanksgiving - all just making the desire to get out and move less and less. Just trying to be accountable and have other women in similar situation help motivate each other. I also welcome any pregnancy questions as I am a bit ahead of you all!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm pregnant with #2 due early Feb (about 35 wks along). I'm not tracking food but my goal is to stay as active as possible and have a smooth and easy delivery like I did with my first
  • pickleRH83
    pickleRH83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    We're trying to conceive at the moment after getting married in September, sadly I managed to gain a stone after the wedding and honeymoon, I already had an extra couple to spare to begin with! Terrified I'm just going to get bigger and bigger with pregnancy and end up huge. I'm already feeling really uncomfortable in my skin :( is it possible to try and maintain whilst being healthy?
  • krysannboggs
    krysannboggs Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    32 weeks here with my first. 21lbs gained so far. I agree it's tough seeing your body go through such drastic change. I have had some health complications that have not allowed me to be where I want to be physically throughout this pregnancy, but I am a personal trainer and I aim to improve my energy and strength once I feel I am able to, as well as take on new clients. Feel free to add me! Currently I eat intuitively so I do not log my macros but I intend to resume it once I feel that I am ready.
  • EmmaDetermined
    EmmaDetermined Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    There's a group on here for pregnant ladies called Fit, Fabulous and Pregnant. Come and join us!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1903-fit-fabulous-pregnant
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    11 weeks today with baby #1. Any mama's to be can feel free to add me. Trying to keep up with exercise, water intake, nutrients, and not go overboard on the calories.
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    26 weeks with #3 and boy was it a surprise! Went from a low carb high protein diet to an all carb all the time diet in the first 14 weeks as the sight, smell and taste of anything meat based turned my stomach. Lots of mashed potato and toast