Need LOW LOW Calorie Snack Ideas

Options
13»

Replies

• phaeydra
    phaeydra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jello 10cals with fresh fruits or sugar free pudding only 60 cals
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Season 2 or 3 egg whites, scramble or boil, and eat. High protein and also slow release. Win!
  • rebeccaj822
    rebeccaj822 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    A baked apple is great! Core it and peel it then sprinkle cinnamon, stevia and a little ground ginger. Takes planning but very satisfying when you crave Apple pie!
  • cindygarbers299
    cindygarbers299 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Angel food cake
  • howekaren
    howekaren Posts: 159 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    If you don't have a dehydrator, you can also dry apple slices in the oven. I slice up two or three apples at a time, spread them on a couple of parchment lined cookie sheets, sprinkle with a little cinnamon/splenda mix, and dry for 3-4 hrs at 175. I put them in 2-3 ziplock bags and have them as a nice sweet crunchy snack ready to go. I'm also a fan of tatziki as a veggie dip or pita chip dip.
  • Jbell0213
    Jbell0213 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Skinny pop popcorn. 39 calories a cup. Really good.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you're looking for a filling snack (not happening for 50 calories) or just something to satisfy your sweet tooth... but in that case, two pieces of caramels work wonders for me.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I have the same thing every night for my bedtime snack...I dice 2 ambrosia apples put them in a large cereal bowl, drizzle water over them and then sprinkle a tablespoon of cinnamon on top. I microwave for 5 minutes and then stir. Let sit 3-5 minutes( freaking hot) and I have what taste like baked apples for under 200 calories. Warms my belly and satisfies my hunger pangs.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Sometimes a sweet drink is all I need in the evening. I'll spritz Mio in to my water and sip that. Zero calories.
  • teacherbecky1982
    teacherbecky1982 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Make your own fudge pops. fat free pudding and coconut milk(whipped into whipped cream)
  • Merrysix
    Merrysix Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Chai roobois tea with a little milk in it. Protein powder crepe (100 calories).
  • bernischool
    bernischool Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Weight watchers raspberry and chocolate Popsicles are delicious and only 90 calories.
  • adrideia
    adrideia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    An apple. Wash it, take the core out, put it in a bowl and microwave for 2-3 min till it gets soft. Sprinkle some cinnamon, and if desired 1-2 tsp of chopped nuts ( any kind; I prefer English walnuts). It is absolutely delicious.
  • GemFromJannah
    GemFromJannah Posts: 58 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    1) Get a cup of cocnut milk (about 25cal I think)

2) Put a grease proof baking sheet at the bottom of a baking tray or pot.

3) pour the coconut milk over the baking sheet in the pot so it forms a thin-ish layer (you want it to be thin so it's easy to break when frozen)

4) Freeze!!

5) when frozen break up the frozen coconut milk into lil bits & blend it until it goes thick but mushed like ice-cream.

6) grill a pineapple ring

7) put them both on a plate so it looks like a fancey treat lol

8) eat & enjoy

• 4sharonporter
    4sharonporter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    PinkyPan1 wrote: »
    I have the same thing every night for my bedtime snack...I dice 2 ambrosia apples put them in a large cereal bowl, drizzle water over them and then sprinkle a tablespoon of cinnamon on top. I microwave for 5 minutes and then stir. Let sit 3-5 minutes( freaking hot) and I have what taste like baked apples for under 200 calories. Warms my belly and satisfies my hunger pangs.

Sounds great
  • alp_19
    alp_19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem with sweets and cravings. Try Special K Divine Fudge brownies. They're only 80 calories and have a good amount of fiber. Same for fiber one or other Special K snacks. There are a lot between 80 and 100 calories. You can try to save that much in your plans for the day.