New (again) and looking for support and accountabilty buddies

Options

Replies

• premiern1
    premiern1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I started one week ago. 58lbs to go.
  • amasek321
    amasek321 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting fresh, again, tomorrow morning! I need all the motivation I can get!!! I have about 65-70# to shed! Add me and I'll help cheer on your success as well!
  • kerina70
    kerina70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • JayyScorpio
    JayyScorpio Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Spierce02
    Spierce02 Posts: 29 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Tomorrow is my day one also. I have meals prepped and am ready to start this thing!!! My goal is 80#s feel free to add me!! always looking for support buddies
  • marciawiener
    marciawiener Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone....please add me! I'm back to day one too (again) and I need some virtual friends to help me through this!
  • ThinVee
    ThinVee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've got about 50 to lose, but I'm focusing on my first 10% so I can break it down into smaller goals.
    If you are positive, supportive and have a sense of humor about life - feel free to add me a as friend!
  • ZooRN
    ZooRN Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I have quite a bit to lose (60-80#) but trying to focus on health too. Initially, I'm focusing on losing 10% of my initial weight. Also trying to do healthy foods vs counting calories. I would always count calories and in would pop a few hundered calories for a snickers bar. Is anyone following a paleo diet while trying to lose weight?
  • MaxPower6868
    MaxPower6868 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Back for a 2nd go-round on MFP. Add me up!!!!!
  • gissela1mfp
    gissela1mfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi im on it...just started last week... i want lo loose 60 lbs... so... ad me any one who is getting on keto wagon
  • RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am sending some of you girls a friend request, as I love seeing other diets and ideas, and the motivation is great! Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Naomipandybaxter
    Naomipandybaxter Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Trying to get in shape and loose the excess ( which hasn't happened despite taking up running!), New to MFP, hope to make friends and be a motivator too. Please add me
  • shaken2010
    shaken2010 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just restarted on mfp too hoping to drop about 15kg.
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Gained too much back the last couple of years, so I'm in!
  • wildfire1204
    wildfire1204 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new as well and need to stay focused on this. I just learned how quickly I can get derailed when tempted about 5 minutes ago. Yeaa...probably time for me to get some positive accountability buddies now lol. Feel free to add me--I'm ready to get it right this time
  • econchick
    econchick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm econchick on MFP. I've got 25 very big pounds to lose! Lol!
  • sexyandbrwn32
    sexyandbrwn32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I looking for motivated buddies to share idea as well as get new ideas from
  • sophieelouu6
    sophieelouu6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please add me!! I have just my last 16lbs to go!! I want to help motivate people but also be motivated!!!! Let's do this guys!!!!!
  • catherinepop72
    catherinepop72 Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi I just started (technically again although I only lasted a week last time). Really want to do it this time, and I'm giving myself six months to see what I can achieve. Don't have much support in this, so looking for some buddies to help motivate each other. I also really don't know how to add friends or join the community. My username is Catherinepop72
  • brittanykletzel
    brittanykletzel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new to MFP but have been working on my goal. I'm looking for support and motivation as well! Anyone can feel free to add me! Great to hear of all the people starting fresh and starting over! We can do this!!!