Fitbit Charge HR Syncing Issues

Options
Help!!! I got a fitbit yesterday and I was able to get it to sync. Yesterday when I did this, the Fitbit calorie adjustment showed up in my diary under Cardio so that I was able to see how many calories burned I lack. Now today when I sync, it's only showing me my fitbit steps on the homepage and not in the diary itself. Any ideas?

Replies

• retromomof2
    retromomof2 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have had to power off my phone to reset my sync every so often. I also have to sync fitbit app before myfitnesspal will show the correct number.
  • wldchld09
    wldchld09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am over here still pissed I ordered my fitbit charge Feb 10 and still it has not been shipped....gah!!!!
  • blb85
    blb85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    That's crazy that your fitbit charge hr+ hasn't shipped yet! I would contact their support. I ordered mine on Feb 5th and emailed them after two weeks, the next week, it shipped so I got mine the next week after I had emailed them. All in all, three weeks total.
  • SunFlwr324
    SunFlwr324 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Make sure that you have negative calories enabled in your settings ... Depending on how active you have been throughout the day you may not have enough to "Earn" an exercise adjustment yet so its showing at 0.
  • MelodyAdcock
    MelodyAdcock Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ah, I figured it out after much ado. And it was such a simple fix. *facepalm* All I had to do was go to Steps, then change it to Iphone, then changed it back to Fitbit. It synced up and I haven't had a problem since. Thanks everyone!
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Need help with Fitbit HR Charge. Just got it new and replaced my other fitbit one. The steps appear not to be syncing even thought they are updated on the Fitbit app. Also, everytime I sync the MFP app, I have to go back into the STEPS and and re-select the fitbit tracker and it goes back to the "don't track steps" Any suggestions? Anyone else having issues?
  • canadianmom1975
    canadianmom1975 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I hink mfp had technical problems today because alot of people had problems with syncing..including me when i usually dont
  • missannie1686
    missannie1686 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Help!!! I got a fitbit yesterday and I was able to get it to sync. Yesterday when I did this, the Fitbit calorie adjustment showed up in my diary under Cardio so that I was able to see how many calories burned I lack. Now today when I sync, it's only showing me my fitbit steps on the homepage and not in the diary itself. Any ideas?

Having a similar problem. My steps used to be at least posted every day. Now they are not. Also, do you know if you are supposed to have any extra calories added because of your steps. I only do 5,000 steps a day and they say I have 1 minute of exercise.

Good luck with your issue.