Let's support each other!!

Options
Hello fellow aspiring weight loss success story!

I am looking for new people to add as friends to help me stay motivated and encourage me to lose weight and exercise so I can obtain my goals and feel great again! I have used MFP in the past and it has worked but I somehow managed to slip and gain the weight back! I have a bad habit of losing weight and then going right back to old habits! I weighed myself this morning after the holidays and I was shocked into reality!

I need new people who are dedicated and want to join in on this journey with me! I have some personal friends that have joined MFP but don't take it seriously so they aren't much of a motivation for me!

So add me, I'll add you, and let's start this journey together! :)

Replies

• tefaught
    tefaught Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'll add you to help stay motivated :-)
  • knolan147
    knolan147 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I'll add you. :)
  • healthymom4lili
    healthymom4lili Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome thank you so much!!!!!
  • wanna_be_fit_
    wanna_be_fit_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i could love some motivation and also motivate others! feek free to add me!
  • Sarah_New
    Sarah_New Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Me too. I need motivation and am happy to encourage others. I have used MFP in the past and was very successful, but I lapsed and now need to get back on it, so I've started a new account. Please add me and we can support each other x
  • healthymom4lili
    healthymom4lili Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you so much! I would love to help support and encourage you as well! So much has changed on here since I've last been on not too sure how to add people
  • Lilmisschattabox
    Lilmisschattabox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Added :) I need all the support I can get!!!
  • KTBaskillConroy
    KTBaskillConroy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me please. I also stepped on the scales and almost fainted in shock :( definitely need some motivation as I don't have any events or dates to set as a goal only the wish to provide my daughter with a healthy role model!
  • leehmpf
    leehmpf Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have done the same thing 3 times in a row I have lost a considerable amount of weight and then gained it back. This is due to fad diets and quick fixes. I'm now in the process of changing my lifestyle and to have a balance of good AND bad. It would be great to support each other, will add you now!
  • sweetandsour5979
    sweetandsour5979 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have the motivation as well I'm going to add you :-)
  • Bruyere1019
    Bruyere1019 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Added! And anyone is welcome to add me as well! I'm trying to add the people that comment but my app is being wacky