Fitbit sync down?

Options
My fitbit hasn't synced with MFP for about 5 hours... Anyone else??

Replies

• makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Me too. Have tried restarting both apps but Fitbit is syncing fine and MFP is not updating.
  • ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Same.
  • couda76
    couda76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit has never synced properly with my MFP Windows phone app. I always have to disconnect the Fitbit from the MFP account and then reconnect it to get an exercise credit. Anyone else have this issue?
  • msteele098
    msteele098 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My steps finally synced within the last half hour, but the step count under my summary disappeared
  • hard2bfit
    hard2bfit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The sync feature is definitely not working on my fitbit with the MFP app. Not sure it's a phone issue. I don't think this feature is working..it should be seamless. I'm inputting my stats manually
  • londonanni
    londonanni Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've recently got a Fitbit HR and synced it to MFP but the foods I log in MFP don't sync to Fitbit and the exercise my Fitbit is recording isn't recognised by MFP.
  • minniestar55
    minniestar55 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    There was a problem yesterday, it's in the help desk, but I think it's fixed now. My Charge HR is syncing across fine now.
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    There was a problem yesterday, it's in the help desk, but I think it's fixed now. My Charge HR is syncing across fine now.

Yep, this is all I was referring to. Mine synced up last night at 11:20pm-ish.
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Only had my fitbit 2 days and now it won't sync with my phone since 7.30am this morning. Been to the trouble shooting page, everything is turned on that should be, so feeling very frustrated.
  • ActuarialChef
    Options
    Abakan wrote: »
    Only had my fitbit 2 days and now it won't sync with my phone since 7.30am this morning. Been to the trouble shooting page, everything is turned on that should be, so feeling very frustrated.

It appears that sometimes MFP and fitbit.com don't sync when we want them to. Give it a few hours, mine didn't sync for almost 7 hours yesterday but eventually synced up just before midnight.
  • neversaynever_43
    neversaynever_43 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    wthynes wrote: »

Thanks for the info! Had my Fitbit since May. Only the last few days have been a problem.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    Great, I did yoga and walked a mile in subfreezing temps, but I get 88 activity calories because it hasn't sync'd since this morning.
  • ActuarialChef
    Options
    Sync is up, at least for now!
  • woofer00
    woofer00 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    It's gone up and down in the past. It will typically catch up over time, but if you're using steps to estimate calories in/out, use the fitbit offset in the exercise tab from another day with a similar number of steps to mentally adjust the current day. Unless you're comparing a running day to a walking day, it's reasonably close enough.
  • PepeLPew
    PepeLPew Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It's back up.