Need motivated friends!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Kendra! I live in Rhode Island! I don't have many friends that use this app and was really looking for some accountability. As I go alone my weight loss journey I really want to buckle down on tracking what I eat!

Hope some of you can help! OX

Replies

• AllenHunter1976
    AllenHunter1976 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Kendra, I need accountability as well. I would like to lose 40-50 lbs the healthy way, but still be strong. I'm 39 and can feel/see my metabolism slowing down. I'm in WV currently.
  • 509katrina
    509katrina Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Kendra and Allen, my name is Katrina and I have a lot of weight to lose (200 lbs). How I am going to do it is to try to save most of my calories for evening because either way I always end up binging. Then I am going to try to track my calories everyday to see where the problem is. Finally, I am going to set aside 10 minutes a day to exercise. It is going to be slow moving but I am going to keep on going, even if I binge I am going to keep on with the routine. How are both of you going to start?
  • AllenHunter1976
    AllenHunter1976 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well, every evening to wind down, I'll drink 2-3 beers or have 2-3 whiskey and cokes. I'm cutting that our first. Tonight I started doing that. I am going to make meal plans so I can follow them and document it. I plan to make time and not excuses to exercise. Start out a little and work my way up.
  • kenjloisel
    kenjloisel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's always good to change one thing at a time. It's nice to meet both of you! I want to track my food no matter what I eat, good bad or indifferent. I want to be in a routine to track. I want to lose 50lbs this year. I know all of our goals ar obtainable and I will be here to help motivate!!
  • wanna_be_fit_
    wanna_be_fit_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will help motivate you! Im currently still on my journey and have 15 more to lose to hit my 50 pound goal. feel free to add me as a friend!