I've always wanted to wear ____________!

Options

Replies

• Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    oh where do I start!?...thigh high boots (right now calves are too big), sleeveless anything (major bingo wings!!), swimsuit (havent put one on for at least 5 years now)

haha ive have never heard that before!! BINGO WINGS
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    oh where do I start!?...thigh high boots (right now calves are too big), sleeveless anything (major bingo wings!!), swimsuit (havent put one on for at least 5 years now)

I haven't either...is it as in elderly people at BINGO wings? :laugh:
  • deniseg31
    Options
    1279437859-11.jpg

just saying...

Oooooh! Sexy girl! Girl, you would probably be a couple of inches smaller at the end of the night after wearing this. How cool would that be?! LOL!
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    Shorts. I haven't wore shorts since I was in 6th grade. I would also like to wear a really cute summer dress!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options

I haven't either...is it as in elderly people at BINGO wings? :laugh:

its the flabby part of the arm that shakes when the old ladies are raising their arms and yelling BINGO
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Pencil skirt,silk blouse with a leather and lace bra...yep going for the total hot. Nerdy girl look.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    1279437859-11.jpg

just saying...

Oooooh! Sexy girl! Girl, you would probably be a couple of inches smaller at the end of the night after wearing this. How cool would that be?! LOL!

Cool but not hot coming out looking like a little wet rat!!! I dressed up as a cop one yr and by the end of the night after all the dancing and arresting :wink: I did, ewww when I took off my hat. I was a sweaty rat!
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    bikini... maybe one day!
  • AmberM6912
    AmberM6912 Posts: 79
    Options
    ...a bikini. I haven't worn one since I was about 15, and even then I didn't like how it looked!
    Now if they would just make one with a miracle bra up top, I might manage one someday!

Miracle Bra does make bikinis! You can order them through Victoria's Secret!
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    my birthday suit and feeling fantastic about it.
  • hovex031
    hovex031 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to wear some daisy duke shorts and a bikini and to be able to feel great about it. It will happen one day!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    a tutu...............dont judge me
  • deniseg31
    Options

Hilarious!!! :laugh: Awesome! :bigsmile:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Like most of us guys, to be able to NOT wear a shirt (when the setting allows for it).
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options

I Love IT!!
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Short shorts without showing my cellulite or the jiggling fat of my hips (muslos)
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    1279437859-11.jpg

just saying...

YES!!! love it!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    A sombrero. They just don't seem to look good on me. *sigh*
  • AdrianaAbrone82
    Options
    OMG! Me too! I am so boxy looking in dresses. Not to mention my fat arms! Mine would be a cute sleeveless sun dress. No cardi or jean jacket. Just the dress. Ahh this is my goal for next spring and summer Dag Nabbit!!
  • Lovelystrumpet
    Options
    denim hotpants at festivals

cropped loose tops

a bikini!