Need help for 2016

Options
Hi everyone i could totally use some support and help this year i am determined to lose all of my weight and have a healthy body.
Friend request me and please share ideas.

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    FR sent! 2 years strong and finally figured out how to do it without special pills, potions or other witch doctor magic. Would be glad to help!
  • jencourage76
    jencourage76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello Adriana! I am right there with you!! I've tried for 2 years off and on to lose weight and have fallen off the wagon. I share your determined frame of mind and am also looking for support, ideas, and accountability.

I have about 80 pounds to loose, are you comfortable in sharing how many pounds you would like to loose?

Cathipa,
    May I also FR you? I would also like to know :)
    Hi everyone i could totally use some support and help this year i am determined to lose all of my weight and have a healthy body.
    Friend request me and please share ideas.

• adrianagraham3
    adrianagraham3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 65.8 pounds
  • pink6244
    pink6244 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a big goal! Good luck
  • pink6244
    pink6244 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 30 pounds. Feels like it's almost impossible
  • Rosberry1
    Rosberry1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 30 lbs and am new at this. Would love some friends!
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR! 60 lbs is my ultimate goal for 2016; I'm trying to lose 40 of those by my bday in July.
  • scfarrant
    scfarrant Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 40lbs this time, and I know from doing it in the past that it is achievable. But this time I'm no longer in the 20s, plus have been lacking the motivation to get serious. But new year brings new energy and I am now determined! I would love some accountability friends to share each other's journey. Feel free to add me if interested.
  • emg711
    emg711 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    ive lost 60 lbs gained them back and now im in the process of loosing again..lost 30 lbs so far...follow my page SXC fitness on Facebook for motivational tips and ideas.
  • jencourage76
    jencourage76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Adrianna, Have you been paying close attention to what you are eating? My first day back was yesterday. I had the hardest time trying to fight back cravings to snack last night after dinner.
    My goal is to lose 65.8 pounds

• Delmis29
    Delmis29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Adriana, you have the mindset ready you have targeted your goal. One thing that has worked for me, is I have set small but reachable Check points. I target to lose 5 to 10 lbs a month and so far I have met each one. Key factors are what you eat, how often you eat and Exercise.
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tracy and I love in Texas and would love a buddy or a few to help keep me on track!
  • adrianagraham3
    Options
    I am watching what om eating and yesterday i totally had a hard time, as of this moment I am getting a trashbag and cleaning out my cabinets (donating all the junk food lol). I will no longer be bringing money with me to help fight the temptation of buying food till i get the hang of it. And i have pre packed fruits and veggies :-)
  • groovin71
    groovin71 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to look 30 lbs. FR me and we can motivate one another.
  • adrianagraham3
    Options
    Took three bags and two boxes of food out of my house this morning :-) im so excited and thank you all for the kind words and friend request