Need some friends on Jawbone Up!

Options
astevens76
astevens76 Posts: 4 Member
edited January 2016 in Motivation and Support
So I have 1 friend on Jawbone Up that I can duel and I want more! I feel like it's motivated me to move more and push harder. My name is Alison Stevens and same picture as on MFP if anyone is interested!

Replies

• wenkell22
    wenkell22 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've got the UP2 but I've never done a duel. I'm willing to try and see if it works for me!
  • erin1148
    erin1148 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Alison! I'll add you .. i need more jawbone friends too!
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Add me everyone. It says name or email. I am Jen Iverson. I don't know anyone else with an up so would love some friends!

I think in my jawbone pic I am wearing a green vest while hiking.
  • klala042
    klala042 Posts: 175 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have no friends on Jawbone! Would love some to keep me motivated and moving! My name is Kaylah Reece ( I don't think I have a picture).

Edit- I added a picture, it's of me and my daughter, she's wearing pink. I added you Alison and Jen. Anyone else please feel free to find me :)
  • Chezzleh
    Chezzleh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Chelsea Amery :)
  • FriedBob
    FriedBob Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My jawbone is Lee Lowder, the pic is a close up me with headphones on.
  • BlxxdtheFrxxk
    BlxxdtheFrxxk Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I added all of you and anyone else feel free to add me Chrystine Cromwell (the only one) :)
  • Melaniesi
    Melaniesi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add everyone. I was good about wearing my Jawbone for a few weeks but it's been a while.

This is great motivation to charge it up!
  • hennaj22
    hennaj22 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would love some Up friends! Add me! Jenna Hanson. My picture is a close up of me and my cat :)
  • dahaboo
    dahaboo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've added everyone as well.

I have my first set of friends and I'm super excited to challenge and motivate one another!

My name on Jawbone UP is Dahab Hagos and my pic is of me and my perty momma.
  • martikri
    martikri Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'd love some new friends also! The more motivation the better. :)

My name on Jawbone is Kristen Martinez and my pic is of a friend and I in front of wine barrels.
  • CaptianAmer
    CaptianAmer Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    astevens76 wrote: »
    So I have 1 friend on Jawbone Up that I can duel and I want more! I feel like it's motivated me to move more and push harder. My name is Alison Stevens and same picture as on MFP if anyone is interested!

I don't know what jawbone is!! Lol
  • youngmomtaz
    Options
    So, I have been wearing my jawbone for almost two weeks now. I am a massage therapist so it comes off during work hours.
  • youngmomtaz
    Options
    Why oh why does this app only post half of what I type?? So annoying. Long story short: I move my arms approx 1500 "steps" during a massage and my feet about 50 steps.
  • winterchildel
    winterchildel Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm Elly Lieva @ Up, feel free to add me too :) I already added some people from the topic.

Which is your favourite Jawbone? I love the UP Move since it doesn't have to be on my wrist. I can't stand anything in my wrists... Lately I've been thinking about getting an UP3 though. Do you think the upgrade's worth it?
  • deebol
    deebol Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on Jawbone, I don't know how to add people but would like to start doing duels to keep up my motivation feel free to add me. Diana Rashid
  • jranger83
    jranger83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just placed my order for my jawbone ub2 and it should be here by Thursday next week! Can't wait to try it out! Would love to try it out with people in this group.
  • youngmomtaz
    Options
    Cool jranger!! I hope you love yours too!!
  • Demyja78
    Demyja78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you all don't mind I will add you as well. I need more supporters and motivators on there!
  • glitternurse
    glitternurse Posts: 18 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Why oh why does this app only post half of what I type?? So annoying. Long story short: I move my arms approx 1500 "steps" during a massage and my feet about 50 steps.
    I am a new user of Jawbone and was wondering how many of my steps as a nurse might actually be bed side movements. That being said, shouldn't we still be getting activity credit? That sounds like sarcasm, but I'm being serious, does it count as my active burn?