need the push after reaching a low point

Options
I do not want this to read as an 'awww' type of post, but I am back on this site for a metaphorical face-slap and a push. I became pregnant and subsequently lost the baby a few months ago. During the pregnancy I gained 25 pounds and since becoming un-pregnant I have gained another 10lbs feeling sorry for myself. My husband and I are set to start the baby-making thing again, but I am 35lbs heavier than I have ever been in my life. I would like to take the next few months of "trying" also "trying" to fit back into my pre-babyloss pantaloons.

I am looking for the get-back-to-reality push. I have played with the site a few times over the years, but I have never really taken it seriously. If anyone else needs a push and feels like pushing back we can be friends and push each other around!

I wish everyone luck.

Replies

• Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Really sorry for your loss!

You welcome to add me, I'm trying to lose my last bit but man oh man its tough!! And the festive season didn't help!

Best of luck with "the baby-making thing again" hope it all works out this time.

You can do it! We can do it!! We WILL do it!!
  • debbysatit
    debbysatit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am very sorry for your loss. Losing a baby is a very difficult thing and can be hard to overcome. I think focusing on
    Losing weight and getting healthy is a GOOD thing. Because focusing on trying again can be so hard if it does not happen right away. Every month can be a let down, so having a different focus will help. I think this site can help
    Get you healthy. As for me, I finally got the exercise consistently down and now need to get the food end going. But one step at a time no matter how long the journey I will get there and so will You!
  • fat2fitaddict
    fat2fitaddict Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    The only easy day was yesterday. -US Navy Seals. If you want a push then take my advise, close this app/website..go for an hour walk, do 25 pushups and start logging your meals today. Then come back..add me as a friend and let's talk!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Just get started. Log everything you eat. Set a realistic weight loss goal that won't leave you feeling starving after the first week. Slow and steady. Start making some habits that you can pick up again if you get pregnant and need to stop losing. The time is now- you can do this!