Friends and accountability buddies!

Options
Looking for some friends and people to keep myself accountable this year! I lost 30lbs at the start of last year but slipped (more like faceplanted) off the wagon for the last few months of thd year and gained it all back! But I know if I just keep myself on track I can do this!!! Add me for some extra motivation and accountability!

Replies

• butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello If you need a friend I have been here for 370 days. Would love to help out my friends with support. Have a great Tuesday. Happy New Year
  • Flashlightis
    Flashlightis Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I hear ya and could use the same. I need to lose about 30 lbs myself and am so tired of this damn yo-yo ride lol. Want to keep each other accountable? I'm not quite sure how to invite someone but if you're up for it, send me an invite and let's make 2016 the year we finally say good-bye to the flab :-)
    10637291 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me, and I would like to ask this question. Are diet sodas ok to drink, I am embarrassed to say that I have a problem ( problem being the best word I can find to describe my dilemma) with fuzzy drink, and thought diet sodas would be a great substitute.