Back after some struggles.

Options
I was doing sooooo good. I was working out 6 days a week from May 2014 to Feb. 2015 then I stopped. I had lost 11 lbs, but a crazy amount of inches. I made it through Jillian Michaels Body Revolution (which I was super proud of) and numerous other workout DVDs. Why did I stop? Cause I'm a friggen idiot mostly. Also went into a pretty deep depression thanks to my then boyfriend cheating on me and becoming abusive.

But in August I got out of that situation. I bought my first house and closed on it September 30th. I starting dating someone completely wonderful and not a jack @$$. He makes me feel good about myself and makes me feel loved and wanted. I've worked out here and there since moving, but never stayed with anything and didn't stay with a diet. I managed to gain back all the weight I lost and a few pounds more. Which is frusterating, but I took it off before and can do it again.

Replies

• shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    You have been through a lot and now it is time to take care of yourself! You CAN do this! Add me if you like!
  • williab3
    williab3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My depression got the better of me as well. But I am getting help and I just realized combined with the medical treatment I receive exercise is a HUGE boost to my mood. Now I just gotta loose the 15 POUNDS I put back on. :|
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yeah I'm done feeling crappy about myself. Now I lost 175 lbs of idiot I can focus on losing fat now. lol
  • helenpizzie
    helenpizzie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am back after losing 4.5 stone. I got hurt running and lost my mojo. Add in a couple of months, Christmas and the sweet and sugary food that Coeliacs eat, and i am a stone up. I want to lose that stone.
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You know you've done it before and no shame in saying you're back. I should know - I'm also a returner and I didn't even have a turbulent year, I just let it slide after a holiday.

Do you think the 6 days a week was unsustainable? Or did it fit your life? I know some friends are all or nothing whereas those who are consistently fit are the ones who don't binge on exercise or food.

Welcome back though and glad to hear you're in a safer, happier place.