Mini goal DONE!

Options
My first mini goal was to lose 15 lbs by July 1st. I can proudly say that as of this morning.... DONE!!!! :bigsmile: :drinker:

Replies

• roxanne90
    roxanne90 Posts: 95
    Options
    woot woot Nice going. I know its not easy so I applaud you. Keep up the great work. :)
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    That's wonderful. I reached my first mini goal of 10 lbs this morning as well - keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • theMightyAnt
    Options
    @runlorirun: Great work, that's awesome.
    @roxanne: I know a lot of Churchill quotes but never heard that one. Brilliant
    "If you are going through hell, keep going."
    - Sir Winston Churchill
  • crobinson53
    crobinson53 Posts: 164
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Keep up the incredible work!
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    :happy: Congrats!! That was a great accomplishment be proud of yourself! Do something nice for you today. You are doing great keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • storyt17
    storyt17 Posts: 13
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    way to kill it!!
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    awesome!!
  • finallyhappening2011
    finallyhappening2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    now that's what I am talking about, goal accomplish!!!! So so proud of you....
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • blueocean52811
    blueocean52811 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • keepkickingbutt
    keepkickingbutt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That is SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!! Great work! Inspirational! Thanks for sharing! :D
  • mseab71
    mseab71 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is awesome...Keep up the great work it is paying off!!

Michelle
  • etaven
    etaven Posts: 25
    Options
    Congrats! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!