Replies

• suziecue20
    suziecue20 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I Love all foods except peanut butter :D

• katiebean
    katiebean Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I hate Brussels sprouts...i feel like i would like them if i could find the right way to cook them, but I'm still searching.....

Fried with cumin seeds and a bit of bacon/chorizo. Yummmmm.

• melonaulait
    melonaulait Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I love cottage cheese. I even ate it for lunch today.
    I can't stand mayo or the white sauce in lasagna. That type of texture and the flavors make me puke-y. I can have it, but I don't enjoy it...
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    im a super picky eater, but i eat *most* things - it just has to be prepared a certain way lol

the only thing i can think of that i HATE are foods my japanese ex hubby eats- things like kimchee and nato.

thats just gross.

Lol
  • dkingdom1
    dkingdom1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I pretty much like EVERYTHING (even pizza lately, which I haven't eaten in over a couple years).

So, I'll list the foods I really like (dependent on it they are prepared properly): Broccoli, Cauliflower, Chick Peas, Bananas, sometimes apples, Dannon Lit and Fit Greek Yogurt (Vanilla/ToastedCoconut/Cheescake), Cheese in general, Boiled Eggs, Oatmeal w/Cheese, Squash, Sweet Potatoes PASTA, Rice, any desert, pretty much any type of milk

Foods I'm not too crazy about: Meat (since the only sources of meat in my house are usually hotdogs or hamburgers, I don't eat them), Tomatoes, Okra, Kale, Spinach, Collard Greens- the latter three my mom always buys, so I'm forced to cook them even if I don't really like them

Foods I Simply do not like: Anything that has "shredded" coconut- I cannot stand the invasiveness, celery unless it has raisins and peanut butter (but of course, one serving of pb does not fill up the celery stick, so the calorie count on that snacks is ridiculously high), oranges,and sometimes apples
  • Dreysander
    Dreysander Posts: 294 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Love: Peanut butter, roasted veggies, any kind of seafood, good dark chocolate, TexMex, pizza, runny yolk eggs

Hate: Bell peppers :(
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hate: Olives, Beets, Cooked Carrots, Liver, Canned Tuna

Love: Bacon, Peanut Butter, Hot Sauce
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I love so many foods, but my absolute favorites would be medjool dates, good sushi, rice noodles, eggs, olives, cheese and very spicy foods.

I very much dislike melons (except watermelon), most squash, and most cooked fish. I'll tolerate most foods but firmly believe cantaloupe ruins fruit salads and cooked salmon is some sort of punishment. Though I'll happily chow down on salmon sashimi...
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I love most all vegetables. Tomatoes are my favorite. Anything with pasta is a winner for me, of course. Lol. Things I hate: turnips, cantaloupe, any animal organs,
  • starling01
    starling01 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I hate beans. Huge pots of that slimy stuff - gross. Also not at all into bacon, pepperoni, ham, anything with mint in it, broccoli (although I force myself to eat it), big slabs of any kind of meat doesn't matter what, and tuna fish.

I love ice cream unless it has mint - then it can sit in the freezer forever. Yogurt with fruit. Tomatoes. Plain cheese pizza with tomatoes. Saltine crackers. Toasted bagels. Cream cheese. Cheerios with milk and sugar and blueberries. Spaghetti. And brownies.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Love: Peanut butter, waffles, oatmeal, ice cream, bacon, cheesecake, coconut, chocolate chip cookies, pasta, bagels, sweet potato, cheese, anything fried, I could go on and on...

Hate: Fatty cuts of meat like ribeye steaks (the texture, blech!), anything with chunks of onion or tomato in it, 90% of salads, mushrooms, pickles, olives
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Love: Cheese almost in every form, Most meats especially beef and chicken, peas, pasta, potatoes, white fudge covered Oreos.

Hate: Seafood of any kind, ham, pineapple and oranges(the smell alone makes me fat), stuffing or basically anything made with old bread
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Love:
    Pizza, potatoes, bagels [scooped out, tyvm], fruit and veggies, full fat dairy, greek yogurt, most herbs, fresh pasta, garlic

Hate:
    milk from the carton, all meat and poultry, eggs [allergic], raspberries, mint, all meat substitutes, vinegar, soy sauce, all beans, anything spicy
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Love: pb, Nutella , okra, chocolate and fruits, eggs

Hate: cilantro, arugula, dandelion greens, collard greens, Cole slaw, steak,plain tuna on salad, mesclun, any bitter greens.
  • Dreysander
    Dreysander Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I used to love Nutella, now it tastes like frosting to me.
  • NisNis1020
    NisNis1020 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My favorite food is pizza (or really bread and cheese in any form)! So I have to make renditions that are high in protein and low in fat / carbs / sugar. Try a cauliflower flourless crust and low fat cheese with white meat chicken and spinach for toppings. Yum!
  • ljo239
    ljo239 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love so many foods, but my absolute favorites would be medjool dates, good sushi, rice noodles, eggs, olives, cheese and very spicy foods.

I very much dislike melons (except watermelon), most squash, and most cooked fish. I'll tolerate most foods but firmly believe cantaloupe ruins fruit salads and cooked salmon is some sort of punishment. Though I'll happily chow down on salmon sashimi...

Yes! I can't stand cantelope or cooked salmon. 100% with you on both of those!
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    As for foods I love, keep me away from macaroni and cheese and pizza! I could sit there and eat those things forever. I've been working primarily on moderation of these types of items so that when I do have them (which is inevitable), I won't sit there and just shovel in mountains of cheesy deliciousness. So far, I've had pizza twice and was successful with moderation.

As for foods I hate, OLIVES. Oh yuck, they are the worst. Also not a fan of canned tuna (or really just cooked tuna in general), shredded coconut, and nuts. The last two primarily because I they get stuck in my teeth, not because I particularly loathe the flavor.
  • carakirkey
    carakirkey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Love: raw spinach, garden tomatoes, seeds, cheese, bread, lasagne, chicken, bacon, fresh fish. And funny enough opposed to many others on this thread- love tuna melts and cilantro
    Hate: brussel sprouts, coconut, shell fish (bottom feeders), fake cheese (like cheese whiz! gross)
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I hate hot cereals (porridge), bananas, organ meat and milk.

The list of foods I love is a list much too long to type here. Every time I say I love a food my husband responds with "You say that about everything."