Not new but I have no friends so hi :)

Options
Hi guys! I'm not new to my fitness pal as such but I have only just discovered the community side of it really :)
I'm 21, from England, working full time in an office, on a journey to reform myself after struggling through months of depression and anxiety (caused by abusing fat burning pills funnily enough). So far I have lost 2 stone, or 28lbs (maybe I've gained a few over Christmas!)

I love dogs, Disney, health and beauty and art :) I would love to make some friends on here as one of my New Years resolutions is to be more sociable!

Replies

• agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm not new to MFP either, but I could use a few friends for motivation and support. I'm 27.. I also work full time in an office setting and food is provided for us here three times out of the week, not always healthy options either. So I'm learning to deal with lots and lots of temptations! Congratulations on your 28lb loss. That's awesome! I've been teeter tottering with 10.. I would like to get down 30 or 40 but right now I've got my sights on 20!!

I love dogs (I have a german shepherd..) I love Disney (I have a movie collection "for my children".. really it's for me..) health, beauty and art are also fun. lol
  • LouisvilleRunner73
    LouisvilleRunner73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello! Hope you both have a great day!
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    deacswin wrote: »
    Hello! Hope you both have a great day!

Good morning, thank you for the add!
  • nelsonsantos
    nelsonsantos Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too good morning
  • MissSphinx
    MissSphinx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me <3:)
  • emhente2s
    emhente2s Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm back on MFP after being away for about a year...as A result I've gained back everything I lost which was 35 pounds. I'm back at it once again I'm going to hit it hard for the new year this time I'm looking to keep it off so I could use some help with motivation.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ....you are welcome to add me ...Wishing everyone much success :)
  • LouisvilleRunner73
    LouisvilleRunner73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yes, feel free to add me as well!
  • JJMorrocco
    JJMorrocco Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm on the comeback too. Life just gets in the way sometimes. Feel free to add me.
  • ederby94
    ederby94 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for all your responses and adds! It means a lot to me, thank you so much!!!
  • Sohfeeyah92
    Sohfeeyah92 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    This is awesome. I always felt a little weird about adding friends, but having a community would make it so much easier! So feel free to add me as well. I'm 23, from LA, and since the last time ive used myfitnesspal...gained 10 lbs :( but going to try to turn that around and drop ~30. We can do it guys!!!
  • carmonas7806
    carmonas7806 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm 37 years old. I'm a bodybuilder pro trying to stay healthy and look fit. Used to compete but quit 4 years ago to spend more time with my daughter and family. For all of those who have a hard time starting a new diet plan, the first 2 weeks are crucial but don't see your diet as diet see it as a new healthy way new life.
    If any of you need help or advice I'm here.