First day !!!

Options
BMadrid93
BMadrid93 Posts: 14 Member
Well my first day wasn't so bad lol not bad at all actually ... It was the first time I actually made a good healthy meal with chicken ... Lol now it's the routine of sticking to healthy food that's going to be hard lol

Replies

• bubbajoe1066
    bubbajoe1066 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! ...now make another and another...and another...you can do it!! congrats on a great first day
  • fit4life82
    fit4life82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My first day too!!!
  • mutant80
    mutant80 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job consistency and patience is the true battle stick with it day at a time becomes weeks and then months.
  • ransaka
    ransaka Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    mutant80 wrote: »
    Great job consistency and patience is the true battle stick with it day at a time becomes weeks and then months.

^^^^^^
    This is truth.

Fat loss is a marathon not a sprint, take it a day at a time, if you stumble get back up, get some MFP friends that will support you and before you know it you're a long way down the road. Sorry that that sounded so unbelievably cheesy, like full on mature cheddar, but it is true. Commit to the long term change and enjoy it.
  • ChristerHaugsoen
    ChristerHaugsoen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great to hear! I've found that cooking my meals is really exciting. Be sure to change it up with other lean meats. Also, there is a ton of ways to cook chicken. I usually have some chicken salad and pretzel thins to have as a snack. It's good protein and I don't salt it.

Cooking puts you in control of what you put into your body. I use lot's of spices and usually try to incorporate some kind of hot pepper. Spicy chicken noodle soup is one of my favorites. I make a large batch and have it for a couple days.

You are on the right track! Keep doing it and the fat will simply fall off.

Best Wishes.
    Christer
  • BMadrid93
    BMadrid93 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Aww thank you all for the kind words .. As I said I'm actually enjoying my diet journey so far and enjoy cooking my meals ..... I'm looking forward for the future
  • walker1world
    walker1world Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hey did you see that the Government has changed it's guidelines on sugar consumption? They have cut it down to 50 grams a day. That is essentially would be considered a low carb diet.

Every thing in this country has been using those guidelines to set their nutritional goals. My son school for example lets the kids eat so much sugar I stopped letting him eat lunch at school and he has lost 16 pounds since October.

I am glad that the government has finally seen the light but the fact that they are not pushing this to make sure that schools adjust there menus is a shame.
  • ArmstrongSabrina
    ArmstrongSabrina Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Just keep at it
  • AlexanderWaddell
    AlexanderWaddell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey, hope your weightloss goes well. Add me!