New and up for a Challenge!

Options
Hello All!
I'm new to this board, but not new to weight loss. I'm a mother of 3 and every time I have a child, I gain a bunch of weight and then I lose it afterward. Now will not be an exception to that rule. I had my third child in July - and he's just now 6 months old. Yesterday I joined a fitness/weight loss challenge that has monetary prizes for the biggest losers (top 3) and the biggest "inch loser" -- so, I'm sooo game!

This site is great. I have used others in the past, and this is the most user friendly.

Take care!
Sarah

Current Weight: 175.8 (size 12)
Goal Weight: 125.0 (size 4)
--
I have a closet full of pre pregnancy clothes that are screaming to me to put them on!

Replies

• SarahL78
    Options
    Hello All!
    I'm new to this board, but not new to weight loss. I'm a mother of 3 and every time I have a child, I gain a bunch of weight and then I lose it afterward. Now will not be an exception to that rule. I had my third child in July - and he's just now 6 months old. Yesterday I joined a fitness/weight loss challenge that has monetary prizes for the biggest losers (top 3) and the biggest "inch loser" -- so, I'm sooo game!

This site is great. I have used others in the past, and this is the most user friendly.

Take care!
    Sarah

Current Weight: 175.8 (size 12)
    Goal Weight: 125.0 (size 4)
    --
    I have a closet full of pre pregnancy clothes that are screaming to me to put them on!
  • amccarville
    Options
    good luck to ya and keep us posted on your progress.
    fellow mother of 3:flowerforyou:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!