Hey! I'm....kinda new! lol

Options
Hello all!

my name is megan and i'm 20 years old, I'm kinda new here i've been on here beofore but i wasn't here long i ended up deleeing my account due to stress from 2 jobs and being a full time student. but now i'm back and ready to kick some weight loss butt! i want to lose (as a mini goal) 26lbs by october, this is when i will be graduting from college and would love to weigh under 200lbs. my full goal is 75lbs i would love to have meet this goal by this time next summer, but i'm not going to rush anything. i'm going to do this the healthy way and i'll lose it when i lose it :)

i would also love to have a buddy on here, someone who checks in on me daily! if you would like to be my buddy just send me a message in my inbox :)

Replies

• stacyrey22
    Options
    Hello! I feel the same exact way! I would love to have a friend to check in on and have them check on me! I weigh 210 and would love to lose 10 lbs by July (as a mini goal). It seems like a short amount of time to lose it but when you eat right, it comes off so fast. How are you doing with your goal?
  • mom12
    mom12 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I will buddy ya! Molly