Hi I am new

Options
I am new to this site but changed my eating habits and stuff a month ago. I am 5'2 and started out at 185.5 and as of this morning I was 169.5 so I have lost 16 pounds so far. My goal weight for now is 135 and maybe 125 after that lol. I have never been a big person until after I had my 3 children which were all c-sections. I have tried dieting before but always failed. I am hoping to succeed this time and not look at it as a diet but a lifestyle change. I was so proud of myself this morning when I seen below 170 lbs. because I have not seen that in years lol. Well, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Keep up the good work everyone!!!!

Replies

• larrysgrl27
    Options
    I am new to this site but changed my eating habits and stuff a month ago. I am 5'2 and started out at 185.5 and as of this morning I was 169.5 so I have lost 16 pounds so far. My goal weight for now is 135 and maybe 125 after that lol. I have never been a big person until after I had my 3 children which were all c-sections. I have tried dieting before but always failed. I am hoping to succeed this time and not look at it as a diet but a lifestyle change. I was so proud of myself this morning when I seen below 170 lbs. because I have not seen that in years lol. Well, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Keep up the good work everyone!!!!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome to MFP larrysgrl27!!! You will find that this web site is so helpful and great support! Congratulations on your weight loss so far and good luck on the rest of your journey! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • RandJsmomMary
    Options
    hi welcome Im farl6y new myself hope we can get to know every one better
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    I hope you are enjoying the siteeveryone is so supportative! Welcome to MFP RandJsmomMary!
    Rhonda
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is so helpful and I think you will love it! There is so much useful information on here and it really does help to have this big support system!!