Friend me!

Options
Hello! I'm Erin and I'm a cardiac nurse so I know I need to live a healthier lifestyle but somehow along the lines of being a busy mom, I haven't made it a priority. That's over and from now on I want to get in shape and stay in shape again. I would like friends who are at different points of their journey so I can see those that are in the same boat as me but also those who have progressed and can give me advice and encouragement to stick with it! I want to you to help me std stay accountable and call me out if needed ;) I really want to engage in this community so it becomes second nature to be as responsible as I need to be for my fitness and nutrition

Replies

• NisNis1020
    NisNis1020 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck Erin! I'm back since yesterday with my new healthy lifestyle and feel better already!
  • 19Ter66
    19Ter66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    After a bad 3 years of stress, I am so ready for the new me in 2016. I am trying to get this weight off and be in good health for my 2 grandchildren. Its hard for me to exercise due to my weight but hoping to once some weight off allows me to. Good Luck ERIN and NisNis :)