2016 wellness challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I believe everyone can join even if you can't win a prize due to legal rules, you just have to use the app to join. The challenge is only available through the apps and not through the websit.
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,443 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    LOL.. maybe we should just start our own here... perhaps along the lines of a "Home Alone" challenge for the forlorn left behind from our friends??

HAAAAAAAAAAA..... just kidding.. :)o:) i know.. i'm the only one who thinks i'm funny... prolly shouldn't have had that 2nd glass of wine with dinner?? :'(o:)

Rankin - thanks for letting us know the parameters of the challenge; and thanks to everyone else who offered info and suggestions... and to the mod usmc... still can't get join thru my iPhone app but it's ok LOL.. :)

wishing everyone on MFP all the best in health and happiness and success in whatever health/fitness goals you are working toward!

still chuckling....
  • asillem74
    asillem74 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ditchme wrote: »
    mousemom18 wrote: »
    Hello,

I see a lot of my fitness pals have joined a 2016 wellness challenge but I seem unable to do that. Perhaps because I am Canadian?

Could someone tell me what the challenge is about so my Canadian friends and I can play along?

Looking forward to a successful 2016

Thanks!

I'm in Ontario an I was able to join the wellness challenge.
    Good luck in figuring it out.

Im in Ontario too but couldn't join. Interesting.

• AndreaOmYoga
    AndreaOmYoga Posts: 15 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the tips! It was so annoying not being able to see what it was all about.
  • lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have tried joining a few times and couldn't. That's when I finally saw a post that it's for US only (I am Canadian) The weird thing is, a friend of mine who lives 15 mins from me was able to.
  • Drama74
    Drama74 Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Snooozie wrote: »
    LOL.. maybe we should just start our own here... perhaps along the lines of a "Home Alone" challenge for the forlorn left behind from our friends??

HAAAAAAAAAAA..... just kidding.. :)o:) i know.. i'm the only one who thinks i'm funny... prolly shouldn't have had that 2nd glass of wine with dinner?? :'(o:)

Rankin - thanks for letting us know the parameters of the challenge; and thanks to everyone else who offered info and suggestions... and to the mod usmc... still can't get join thru my iPhone app but it's ok LOL.. :)

wishing everyone on MFP all the best in health and happiness and success in whatever health/fitness goals you are working toward!

still chuckling....

I laughed, but I've just guzzled a bottle of prosecco
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    :):):)
  • RitaCarriere
    RitaCarriere Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The biggest loser challenge is open to all countries all over the world :) they've been running them for a long time now and have great success. Anyone who can't join the wellness one should check it out.
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    willisda wrote: »
    It says in the rules the contest is only open to US citizens.

I'm a US Citizen! :-). . . Living in Greece. Oh well.

Honestly, I was just curious what it was and why nothing happened when I clicked it, don't really want to participate anyway.

• divediva2
    divediva2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Well then! Really annoys me as I opted for MFP Premium when it came out. I've got well over 1000 days logged in with meals tracked. So the challenge would not have been much of a challenge. I think I'll send the folks at MFP an email and ask that they run challenges across the board or not at all. They certainly seem to have members all over the world!
  • sakimunro
    sakimunro Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the explanation. I thought it was a bug in the app that it wouldn't launch for me. I'm in the UK. Cheers.
  • fluffywelshsheep
    fluffywelshsheep Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    interesting am in the UK so presume my setting are UK and i have joinned

This discussion has been closed.