Nothing to lose but 50+ pounds!!

Options
Hey everyone! It's been two years since my divorce and letting my emotions fill me up and gained 35 pounds. I'm now ready to be myself again! Looking to get some friends for motivation!

Replies

• rmyers121
    rmyers121 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi-this is my second go at this. I lost like 40 pounds the first time then injured my back and put all the weight back on. I could definitely use a good motivational friend!
  • Dyana1109
    Dyana1109 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I feel ya! I lost 12 pounds in November. Then vacation came and I then I hurt my back and didn't work out till now so safe to say I gained that back too. =/
  • Rdsgoal16
    Rdsgoal16 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    you can do it! I'm a good cheerleader!
  • stonegirldancing111
    Options
    Also gained due to emotional eating. Went from 150 to 200 and been here for 2 years. Ready to lose it. Will add you & others, feel free to add me, if you're in a similar boat or feel we'd jive.
  • bshave81
    bshave81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've lost 42 so far. I let myself get chubby after my daughter was born. But in order to be a healthy and active dad, I had to do something. Feel free to add me!
  • NisNis1020
    NisNis1020 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My weight has been up and down my whole life. I'm looking to lose about 50 lbs and keep it off. I don't want to diet, I want to change my lifestyle to a healthy one. Good luck everyone!
  • Dyana1109
    Options
    Thanks for the adds! I keep telling myself the number on the scale doesn't mean much but it's hard to convince yourself that when you can't fit into your happy clothes. I am 205 now and I aim to be 155. I am only 5 feet tall so that seems very high but when I did weight in at 155 you would never guess that. But I was very active then. Unfortunately I work two jobs where they require to sit on my buttocks the whole time.
  • Dyana1109
    Options
    Good luck to all of us!!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you.