Hi everyone. I'm new!

Options
Hi all,
I joined this week and am blown away by all the success stories!I am 230lbs and so have a long way to go. I want to ultimately lose 56lbs which seems insurmountable at the moment but I'm going to give it my best shot!

Replies

• Joanne4494
    Joanne4494 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck with your journey you will get loads of support and advice on here. :happy:
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! The support on this site is fantastic and really keeps you going!!
  • roxiedo
    roxiedo Posts: 154
    Options
    You can do it!! Welcome, feel free to friend me if you would like.
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You have defiantly found a good tool with MFP. I just joined this week, but I find that logging my calorie intake makes me much more aware of how much I'm eating. Also, the people here are positive, very supportive individuals. Feel free to add me.
  • otranquility
    Options
    Welcome!
    I started at 235 in April and am now down to 217! It is totally doable!

Feel free to add me if you are looking for support!
  • oldscratch
    oldscratch Posts: 146
    Options
    we're all here for ya!! feel free to add
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! best of luck with your weight loss journey.
  • BRANDYLYNETTE
    BRANDYLYNETTE Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    This site is great! I have not ever been able to lose weight by myself. I was up to 214 pounds and found this site in April 2011. I was down to 206 pounds when I found this site...and I am now down to 183! This site is what I log into every morning. By keeping a daily diary of what I eat....it keeps me focused. Also, reading the success stories and reading about the days people get "down" but pick themselves up the next day or so.....gets me going as well! Everyone has down days....weekends....and some even a month....but then they get back on track. IT is just sooooooo encouraging. Good luck and you WILL see results!!! : )
  • pinkgirlzoe
    pinkgirlzoe Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to the group. I have been here a week now so am still finding my way around..... how are finding it so far?
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcoome!This site is great,Feel free to add me.
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site and wonderful people. You are on the right track for success!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP!
  • redrose66
    redrose66 Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome - i am a newbie also, only joined a few days ago, and is a great site, add me as a friend if you want
  • redrose66
    redrose66 Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome - i am a newbie also, only joined a few days ago, and is a great site, add me as a friend if you want
  • tefii
    tefii Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome!!
    &You def can do it girl!! Good luck and feel free to add me