Hey there, folks

Options
Been awhile since I've been on the forums..been on and off for years. A little bit about me:

Becoming active and physically fit has changed my life. I used to be your typical stereotype nerd/gamer. I stayed up all night, slept all day, was overweight, and lacked any and all motivation to improve myself in the real world. I graduated high school with a 2.2 GPA and failed out of community college three semesters in a row due to attendance which resulted in academic probation and then suspension. I quit. Luckily I was offered a full-time job in management, and so moved out of my mothers (I now live back there during breaks from school) and started to get my life in order. I began working out and everything started to change. I became passionate. I found a fire from within and let it spread to all areas of my life.

Since then I've returned to college and have had a progressing GPA of 3.5, 3.75, 3.8, and 4.0 while transferring to a 4-year university.

I want to share this success with others, and often offer words of encouragement or advice on my twitch stream (twitch.tv/HeartBreaker_TV) and just recently made a youtube account to provide insight, motivation, and accountability for all via check-ins.

You can check out the introduction video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfQM-MKHoXw

Say hey, come talk on twitch, sub on youtube, do whatever..but let's do it together! What are YOUR goals?

Replies