new to fitnesspal from th UK

Options
Hiya, I am a 34 year old wife and mum of 2 boys. My oldest is 5 years and my youngest is 7th months. I have been in denial about my weight for years. However, since having my children it is on my mind all the time, especially that it could be an early death sentence plus my oldest is now wanting to go on fair rides and I fear I will not fit on the ride, therefore, I want to change.

I am currently 20st 12lbs,.size.24. I want to lose 10 stone.

I am currently on maternity leave and go back in 7 weeks so I walking my eldest to and from school which is 3 miles.

Replies

• FabianMommy
    FabianMommy Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi Chelle, I'm also new and from the UK! You can do this, what's your plan to get you where you want to be?
  • yvettedutchie
    yvettedutchie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Chelle, i'm from Holland, so at least thats Europe :wink: , but maybe we could help each other to stay motivated? Sounds like we are in the same boat! Good luck with your journey and i hope to hear from you!
  • greyzie123x
    greyzie123x Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Chelle! You've done the hardest part by deciding you need to make changes. This is a great app to help you along the way. I use it for the recipe ideas. Have a look at them as there's a great choice, especially for busy working mams. Apart from eating healthy, exercise is also important.Throw some trainers on and walk everywhere you can. It's free and it'll also teach your kids that a car is a luxury and not a necessity. Good luck! X