SAY A PRAYER

Options
aehartley
aehartley Posts: 269 Member
So,, I got a call back on my resume for a personal training job... IF ANYONE OUT THERE WOULD PLEASE SAY A PRAYER THAT I GET THIS JOB I REALLY WOULD APPRICATE IT :-)

THANKS

Replies

• _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I will keep my fingers crossed too! Good luck!
  • charlottebronte
    Options
    Done.
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Keeping fingers crossed for you.
  • biznurse
    biznurse Posts: 81
    Options
    YOU GOT IT!!!! Keep us posted!! BY THE WAY... tell them you are part of a diet and exercise group online where you really enjoy helping and motivating others! They LOVE hearing that... and it's the truth!! Linda/RN
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    you got it!!!!!!!!! good luck!
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent up for you! Best wishes!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Prayers going up!!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Pray said! Best of luck!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    So,, I got a call back on my resume for a personal training job... IF ANYONE OUT THERE WOULD PLEASE SAY A PRAYER THAT I GET THIS JOB I REALLY WOULD APPRICATE IT :-)

THANKS

Praying hard for you.
  • Lauriee2014
    Lauriee2014 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Done. Best of luck! [How cool that you asked for prayer here and got positive responses!] Yet another reason I love this site.

Can I piggyback? ;) I have a job interview next Wednesday [think Social Worker] for a Family Partner position. It's the top of 3 job openings that I'd like to have, however in this economy, I have balance what I love and what I'm good at with hat's available.

My interview is next Wed at 10.30.

Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options

THANKS

Prayers are definitely with you!!--I'm curious- did joining MFP have any effect on you wanting to be a personal trainer or was that before this site?
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    you got it! claim it!
  • aehartley
    Options
    thanks everyone... I just really want this job,. I need something more active then the desk job that I am currently working at.

I went and talked with them yesterday. they wanted me to bring back a resume. Then after I brought them that they interviewed me on the spot and called me back wanting me to come back today and talk to them... idk if that is good or bad, but i am trying to keep my head up :-)
  • aehartley
    Options

THANKS

Prayers are definitely with you!!--I'm curious- did joining MFP have any effect on you wanting to be a personal trainer or was that before this site?

No i wanted to before, I had always been an athlete then I got out of school and got out of shape and was afraid to try. MFP helped me get in shape and feel good enough to persure what I really wanted to do with my life. :-)