Premium - is it worth it

Options
So just discovered this app recently and have been really excited about the free app. I know it's only $10 to try it for a month but seriously, what else does the premium version provide making it worth $50 a year?

Thanks for your opinions!

Replies

• EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    This system has more bugs than a New York City dumpster in July.

Paid features on here would be about as useful as a Pogo stick in quicksand.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I'd hang out a while before doing that. With all the issues this site and app has, I would never pay for it.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know too.

BUY UNDER ARMOR.
  • joss98im
    joss98im Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A feeling of superiority
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    um.no
  • DerangedPixi
    DerangedPixi Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Is it worth it for the site to not post your work outs or double post them?have your news feed not even load or status messages not even show up? not sync between the app (THEIR OWN APP) and the website properly? God no! The few perks it offers are not worth it honestly. I would need to see a lot of site fixes before they ever got my money.
  • Scott_2025
    Scott_2025 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm premium. Not sure I get extra value except no ads. If you wish to customize your macros and more sophisticated things like that it may have value.
  • bibliocephalus
    bibliocephalus Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Other than the lack of advertising, and the ability to tweak my calorie goals by individual day, I didn't find the premium version worth it. However, if you are a person who closely monitors your nutrition down to the gram , you would probably find the premium version very helpful.
    I wish there was a middle ground pricing structure, I would be happy to pay a a couple of bucks a month for an ad-free version, but since I don't really make use of the other premium features, the current price is just too expensive.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    This system has more bugs than a New York City dumpster in July.

Paid features on here would be about as useful as a Pogo stick in quicksand.

totally lol'd