My Fitness Pal, Fitbit, & P90x

Options
New to MFP. Doing P90X for the second time and trying to count calories this time around so I joined MFP. Also have a Fitbit and have synched to it but not sure exactly how that works.

Please feel free to add me as a friend...,would like to give and receive motivation.

Replies

• maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Hi ..p90x is a fantastic program though the workouts can be long. I don't think I have ever done the entire yogaX. Have you started yet?

From what I recall reading, log your food on MFP and all your workouts on fitbit.
  • blackmagic25
    blackmagic25 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Yoga X is looooonng haha. Too much downward dog .
  • dleivis87
    dleivis87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    maasha81 wrote: »
    Hi ..p90x is a fantastic program though the workouts can be long. I don't think I have ever done the entire yogaX. Have you started yet?

From what I recall reading, log your food on MFP and all your workouts on fitbit.

Thanks! Yes I have started it. I think doing P90x in conjunction with MFP will yield significant results as I'm super cognitive now of both my workouts and everything that I eat !
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I also have a fitbit. I got mine on December 1717th
  • zadowd
    zadowd Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just started p90x yesterday!
  • dleivis87
    Options
    Good luck !!! You will love it !!
  • lettner
    lettner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Started a round of P90X3 on Monday. Did Yoga today. But with P90X3, all workouts are 30 minutes, even yoga. I did P90X Yoga only once.
  • dleivis87
    Options
    A friend of mine did p90x3. Liked that were only 30min workouts but didn't feel like he got the resistance training like he did with regular p90x. Let me know how it goes !
  • lettner
    lettner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    No, it isn't as much resistance training as P90X especially in the first month. I like that it's 30 minutes and it focuses more on balance. There's a lot more of using your arms and legs at the same time. Today I did the Challenge which is like P90X's Chest & Back. It alternates between Pull Ups and Push Ups for the whole 30 minutes. My arms were done after 27 minutes with 150 push ups & 96 pull ups (with assist band).