2016 is my year. Anyone want to join me?

Options
Hi Everyone! I am Jill. I've been here and there on MFP, but finally decided I need to make a commitment this year. I am looking to lose about 45 pounds, and have a healthier lifestyle.

I'd like to add some friends on here who use MFP regularly and are looking for support as well.

Add me if you are interested! :)

Replies

• Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the commitment!
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    FR sent, also looking to lose about 40-45lbs this year. down about 60 from my highest weight and been losing and gaining the same 10-20lbs for years. Ready to knock it off for good this time-and get pregnant in 2016!
  • countryspiritedwmn
    countryspiritedwmn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am new here too, and looking to lose 20/25 pounds. I have never had buddies so wasn't so successful in the past except when I did WW and did lose big time. But it's too expensive now. You can add me too :smiley:
  • jaynizat
    jaynizat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm hoping to make this year my ' life changing' year. I'd like to be able to lose 60lb +, also lower my cholesterol, and my blood pressure. So I have one big mountain to climb. I'd love company on the way. Please add me !
  • jones0333
    jones0333 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lori and I am in Tennessee. My motto is lean in 2016! New year..New Me!
  • fitnicole21
    fitnicole21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    jones0333 wrote: »
    Hi my name is Lori and I am in Tennessee. My motto is lean in 2016! New year..New Me!

Love that motto!