"Lean Body For Her" meal replacement shake

brangenybe
brangenybe Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone,

It's a new year and I've decided to lose weight.
I chose "Lean Body for Her" meal replacement shake. I drink one for breakfast and one for lunch, then have a nice light dinner around 6 o'clock.
When I started my diet on 01/06/09, my weight was 141.50 pounds and I already lost 3 pounds.
My goal is to be 110 pounds by the end of May.
I am wondering is it realistic?

124528.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Thanks

Replies

• Hello everyone,

It's a new year and I've decided to lose weight.
    I chose "Lean Body for Her" meal replacement shake. I drink one for breakfast and one for lunch, then have a nice light dinner around 6 o'clock.
    When I started my diet on 01/06/09, my weight was 141.50 pounds and I already lost 3 pounds.
    My goal is to be 110 pounds by the end of May.
    I am wondering is it realistic?

124528.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Thanks
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    any diet that limits two meals to the same thing ( a shake or the like) will get very boring and isn't really good for a 5 month long time.

You can definetely make your goal but that two shakes a day evry day isnt really healthy for the long term...I would check around

you cxan do it many ways...the South Beach Diet is pretty good

Good Luck
    Dave
  • I will have to add more nutritious food to my diet then and to exercise more.
    Thanks a lot Dave!
  • I have done the same thing which my doctor put me on it works good for about 2 weeks and you can lose weight (i did it just before my wedding) but when you stop doing it the weight comes right back. If you just watch your calories you will do alot better.

Good luck, Jennifer
  • How much did you lose in those 2 weeks?
    Thanks
  • The best weight loss is no more than 2 pounds a week. Anything more than that is probably just water weight and its been proven that slow weight loss results in keeping the weight off.
    I agree with whomever said that shakes aren't the way to go. It is hard to stick to the same meal everyday. Try and consume foods that are equivalent to the calories you are consuming in the shakes. Having one every once in awhile isn't all that bad!
  • Thanks for your answer.
This discussion has been closed.