Any other tall women 5'11"+ that need to lose 50+ lbs?

Options
2»

Replies

• cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    5'10" with 65 pounds left to lose. Lost 136 so far.
  • melissagibson3323
    Options
    I am also on the same journey. I am 6 foot with at least 120 pounds to lose. I have lost 75 before, but put most of it back on. I am struggling to begin again. I keep telling myself one day, one meal at a time...but staying on track is really rough.
  • kitaemma
    kitaemma Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1", lost around 40 so far in total, have 10 to go till I hit my goal of 185. I'm already pretty much where I want to be but they say the last 10 pounds are the hardest. But I feel your pain, I've always been overweight until this past year or so. Feel free to add me
  • JFDI_Bella
    Options
    I'm just under 6 feet (5'11.5"!) and I have about 110 pounds to loose. I've lost 15 pounds in the last couple of months and now I am getting more dedicated to tracking my food intake and trying to get more active. I'd love to have some friends to go on this journey with! I am also thinking of doing the 12WBT that starts in March.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'9 trying to lose the last 40 after putting 30 back on in the last year.
    I also eat to make myself feel better. I'm not sure how to change that. So I have just been trying to maintain and keep my weight gain to a minimum until I can get back to the job at hand.
    The only advice I can give is just don't quit on yourself no matter what.
    Just get up everyday and do the best that you can. That's all I've been able to do, treading water has got to be better than drowning.
    Good luck to you all.
  • skinnyjeansandstretchmarks
    Options
    Bump! I am 5'11 and looking to lose 45-55 pounds -- I love tall friends
  • allegro80
    allegro80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11". After a stressful pregnancy and separation from my husband, I put on a ton of weight. I started on Labor Day with a healthier lifestyle and have lost 86 pounds and am feeling much better! I'd like to lose another 60. T25 is my best friend
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and need to lose at least 57 lbs!! I love being around other tall people, its the one thing I'm very self conscious about!
  • sherylscitneypavlacka
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and need to lose 82 lbs. to get to my over all goal weight. I started Jan 1 with a short goal of dropping 30 lbs. till my wedding in June. Feel free to add me as a friend. You can also add me as a friend on Fitbit or on the Argus Calorie Counter & Activity Tracker!