100 lbs to lose - looking for supportive friends!

Options
Hello, I'm Ashley and I weigh 299. I am looking to lose 100 lbs.

Looking for supportive friends to motivate one another on here. I love myfitness pal and can't wait to see results with this app.

My favourite exercise is currently dumbbell squats.

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I am on the same mission. Feel free to add me.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Take a picture and after a year, make sure you post it in success stories. That motivated me quite a bit. Make a goal to motivate others too.
  • Angelfaiths
    Angelfaiths Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs too lose too :) here to help and support
  • lubbaka
    lubbaka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well, another one here! By the end of the year i want to lose 110 pounds. 360 days to go :D
  • maryseb63
    maryseb63 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You may add me if you want. I started with over 125 lbs to lose. I was almost there and gained back 37, so now i'm 44 from my goal. I have been around for a few years and am recommitting myself to logging and sharing every day. It does make a big difference.
  • retziegal
    retziegal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone! I need to lose 100 lbs. I'm in this for the long haul, and I will be supportive to all!
  • ymarq84
    ymarq84 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to motivate anyone. Feel free to add me, you can also follow me on IG @ yolee_the_great I always post healthy food and Exercise. I have 30lbs left to lose, I started at 216lbs and am down to 180lbs. :) Wish you luck on your journey, I can give you this tip and please always keep it in mind (make it a lifestyle change and dont diet, just eat healthy and track all your food. If you fall off the wagon get back up and go harder, you deserve the healthy lifestyle and you are worth every single struggle. Also it's about consistancy, not dieting.) :)
  • norasatqa
    norasatqa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also i have to lose about 125 Ibs.
  • smh1963
    smh1963 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hi feel free to add me too, Im not sure how to add people :)
  • OvenDestroyer
    OvenDestroyer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am not looking to lose as much as everyone on here but motivational friends are always welcome! I've got 30lbs to lose and I'm looking at it from a stance of I need to lose 2 lbs per week instead of an overall total. It helps me stay on track and 2 lbs seems much less daunting than 30. Feel free to add me! :)
  • duncanmama11
    duncanmama11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am right there too. starting at 280. I keep struggling once i hit the 20 pounds lost mark, get discouraged and then give up, or life happens. But I am now on a mission to get to my original prepregnancy weight. And I think having others with a similar goal to help keep me accountable and motivated will help, so y'all feel free to add me on here as well =]
  • brooklyn_gal_11228
    brooklyn_gal_11228 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    same here! Feel free to add me too!
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Me too! I really enjoy making new friends and motivating each other.
  • RestlessinNYC
    RestlessinNYC Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I have about 145lbs to lose and am looking for some friends to keep me on the straight and narrow.

I'm doing the whole30 challenge through January and will then continue with a paleo/low carb style diet. Please add me if you want to do this together!
  • Jayisahomogay
    Jayisahomogay Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've got a similar goal! Feel free to add me!
  • cattfield7
    cattfield7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've got 100 to lose as well, feel free to add me! I love having accountability friends!
  • colt1205
    colt1205 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Ashley and I weigh 299. I am looking to lose 100 lbs.

Looking for supportive friends to motivate one another on here. I love myfitness pal and can't wait to see results with this app.

My favourite exercise is currently dumbbell squats.

Feel free to add me!

• colt1205
    colt1205 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My name Anita I also need to lose 100 lbs, looking for help & to help others! For for 28 days lost 5 lbs! Tried of being tried!
  • perifecto
    perifecto Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have about 120 pounds to lose. I'm just past 50, and had one knee replaced but need the other done. I'm ready to lose this other person I am carrying around on my back!
  • oceansideangoras
    oceansideangoras Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Need to lose 100+ and I'd love friends. I use Fitbit too, and currently am doing the whole30 reset.