The Fatman Returns

Options
SephirothZeo
SephirothZeo Posts: 12 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys I'm a 34 yr old (35 this March) Scottish bloke who is unfit, obese, and bloody sick of it so I've decided to get off my massive fat *kitten* and do something about it !!
I'm about as subtle as a heart attack which is quite ironic cause if i keep on at this rate and thats what will probably finish me
I love having a laugh and have a wicked sense of humor
I'm hoping to find friends on MFP to help me on my Quest to Fatlessness
So if you are looking for a friend who will happily chat and motivate you when times are tough
I'm your Man!! Cause I'm Fatman!!

Replies

• atulpriti90
    atulpriti90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am a fat woman. I got so grossed with my pictures during a recent family vacation that I have decided that I need to take things on control. I am vegetarian. Almost a vegan. I hope to loose atleast 50 lbs and some more.
    Need lots of support coz i love food.
  • SephirothZeo
    SephirothZeo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I hear you sister I love food so much that I don't have blood it's gravy that flows through my veins but unlike you I'm a massive carnivore
  • fatprincess4now
    fatprincess4now Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . I am 34 (35 in 11 days) . I got a bit of weight to loose and could use and give support.
  • rtyson78
    rtyson78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You Crack me up! I would love to be in your support team! I am 37 and stick of being fat! :)
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we might of been seperated at birth OP.....

I was 23 stone at my heavyest, that was following a car crash 5 yrs ago, and just before christmas I got to 15 st 13 the firt time ive been below 16 stone for over 25 years...

I am not saying I am any good at this dieting stuff, but I have my way of looking at things and doing it that has worked for me, and I am willing to support anyone else that wants to make that change. but its the way its worked for me, not neccessarly the correct / best advice out there..........

I used MFP first time 5 yrs ago following the car crash where I lost 5 stone, then I started again last Jan and lost 2 stone (put a bit on after xmas) and I am here again to try to get fitter and lose a bit more weight (i am never going to be he-man, olympian, athlete)

I like my beer and food, and being a Yorkshireman I too say what I like and I like what I say at all times, I have no problems telling someone to man up or grow a pair etc and to stop moaning and I also like to have a noseyt round peoples diaries and I will call you out for eating shite.....

My way of looking at this is to take it slow..............very slow...............I see too many coming in for a month or 3, and get too hungry as there cutting back too fast too quick, or that injure themselves as they set off running 10 miles in the first week (Ive been quilty of this in the past too)
    I have a thought, that as long as what I am doing THIS year is more / healtheir than what I did last year then I am changing things for the best, trying to change Habits is hard, and takes a long time and patience.

So if your hear to change your life and not for a quick fix then feel free to add me (anyone) and I will gladly offer any help you may need, but I also like a laugh and to take the piss, so if your easily offended then I would look elsewhere too.....lol