Recent C-Section Mommie looking for new friends for motivation!

Options
Hello! Almost 3 years ago I lost just over 100 pounds in 10 months with MFP and fitbit.

Now its 3 years later and Im 8 weeks past a cesarean (cord compression) and I want to try for a VBAC in a couple years so I need me to be the healthiest me possible! Ive got about 65 pounds to loose this time.

Anyone out there looking for a serious accountability friend??? :blush:

Replies

• emzerkate
    emzerkate Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me please.. I'm 10 weeks post c section.. and have about 25 -30 lbs to lose.. Also getting married in April so really need the accountability to get *kitten* in gear.. ☺Feel free to add me
  • nadel2016
    nadel2016 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
    I had a c section 6 month ago. I have to loose 60 pounds........
    Just wondering what are you doing with the Fitbit? My iPhone is already counting my steps with this app here.
    Cheers from Calgary
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had a c-section 2 years ago, and now 23w pregnant with #2, looking at a repeat c-section in Apr/May. I'm watching what I eat so I don't go overboard on eating and gain 20kg+ again!

Anyone feel free to add me!
  • bfit2017
    bfit2017 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes! Let's do this!
  • carrie3boys2016
    carrie3boys2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 16 weeks after c section.. Need to lose 100+
  • mzzssewell
    mzzssewell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 16 weeks post c section a well and need to lose 80 pounds.
  • sweetandsour5979
    sweetandsour5979 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had three c-sections my last one was almost 8 years ago I was able to lose the " baby" weight then I quit smoking and now have around 80 pounds to lose I'd love to have some weight loss pals so please add me
  • _ankylosaurus_
    _ankylosaurus_ Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've had 3 c-sections (and one vaginal delivery) also sweetandsour5979! My youngest just turned 3. I have lots to lose and would love some buddies. Feel free to add me.
  • jandw122912
    jandw122912 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me too. My csection baby is 10 months old now!
  • danellem35
    danellem35 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am. My c section baby is 11 months old
  • pixiexribbons
    pixiexribbons Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 3 months postpartum and have 70lbs to lose (admittedly not all baby fat). Feel free to add me. I'd love to send and receive some motivation. :smiley:
  • SuperSaiyanGoddess86
    Options
    Hello I am 10 weeks post C-section and I have lost all baby weight but still have more to go I need to lose 80lbs. Any one you guys can add me. I just started a new workout routine but need to watch what I eat.