truvision

Options
Hey! I started my first day of truvision and I feel great. Anybody else on the truvision journey?

Replies

• MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    When you start running out of these pills and shakes, go to walmart and see what they have. You would save a ton of money. Consider a daily one a day vitamin for women.
    Do not get involved in selling. That is how the company makes their money.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started my first day of truvision and I feel great. Anybody else on the truvision journey?

No, not really. Don't want to either.
  • joannchilds37
    joannchilds37 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I never thought of that thank you! But I am wondering why the one a day vitamin for women?
  • pollypocket1021
    pollypocket1021 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Is this another MLM thing? I can't keep up with them all (not that that's a priority...)
  • joannchilds37
    Options
    It's a "skinny pill" I figured I'd give it a shot
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    It's a "skinny pill" I figured I'd give it a shot

Makes your wallet skinny, for sure. There is no short cut. Learn to eat for a lifetime. Pills teach you nothing.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Why the one a day? One of their pills states it contains:
    copper, selenium, magnesium, chromium, zinc, calcium, etc.
    All things you can find a one a day vitamin a heap of a lot cheaper. Better to get them from a healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables.
  • joannchilds37
    Options
    Good to know I will know that for when I run out haha
    Why the one a day? One of their pills states it contains:
    copper, selenium, magnesium, chromium, zinc, calcium, etc.
    All things you can find a one a day vitamin a heap of a lot cheaper. Better to get them from a healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables.

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Neat. That's the first such product line I've looked at that included deodorant and household cleaner. They also sell what looks like a yummy granola. Those products could be useful. The pills, probably not.
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I have used it, it works but yes it is EXPENSIVE!!!! I lost the most weight when I just did diet and excerise with a ton of motivation.
  • joannchilds37
    Options
    It is expensive I agree.im glad it worked for you!my first day went great, I had a bunch of extra energy that came out of nowhere. My boyfriend and I started eating healthier and we are both going to the new gym in town tomorrow so I am looking foward to a new lifestyle.
    j1wright wrote: »
    I have used it, it works but yes it is EXPENSIVE!!!! I lost the most weight when I just did diet and excerise with a ton of motivation.

• joannchilds37
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your opinions! I like to hear what people have to say. I was never a believer in these things but I figured I'd give it a try just to see what happens. But I think when I run out of these pills I'll probably just go with the one a ay vitamin for women instead..
  • ap991787
    ap991787 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use it for the health benefits, the trufix supplement has made a world of difference with my autoimmune issues