Helppppp

Please someone reach out. I feel so weak right now. I feel under attack mentally. I feel like forget it all. Because I'm really craving every burger on the menu right now. I've given my money to my daughter to hide but nothing working I'm almost in tears trying to fight this off. This my first time doing any weight loss and it's so hard mentally. I didn't know about this part.

Replies

• kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Your diary indicates you've only had 1000 calories today of your 1900 calorie goal - about 50% of what you should be eating. Of course you're craving food. Pick something that fits within your calories and eat. I would suggest protein and fat to get those macros up and help you feel full.
  • WayJ35
    WayJ35 Posts: 5 Member
    Have a burger, then go for a walk. Losing weight/getting healthy isn't about denial its about good habits and balance. Make it itself with lean beef and light bread. If you deny yourself the things you love and want you won't last long. Have the things you like but in moderation, balances with exercise. I love burgers, I just get a smaller one and go easy on the cheese and mayo. I love avocado on my burgers. Still a fat but a healthier one than mayo. I hope this helps. Hang in there, and give yourself a break.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    You only logged 374 calories the day before. Did you forget to log a few meals (breakfast and lunch are empty)? You need to eat enough to nourish your body. It's not safe to be eating too little unless you are under medical supervision. Have some food, reach for the goal the site gave you. Have some proteins and fats, those will help you feel full longer. If you need your stomach to feel full, have some veggies. They will fill you with few calories.

One of the problems with not eating enough is you are likely to give in and eat every thing in sight (I've done it). Another concern with eating too low is the long-term health problems associated with malnourishment. Do it right, do it in a sustainable manner.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    For starters, eat something. Not only can not eating enough lead to binge eating, it can cause long-term health problems from the malnutrition. Hair loss, brittle nails, gall stones, heart problems, and the list goes on.

So after you eat something or maybe while your eating, you should read these threads:
    A Guide To Get You Started On Your Path To Sexypants (if you only read one, at least read this one)

So You Want A Nice Stomach

Logging Accurately..Step by Step Guide

• JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Or make your own delicious burger.