Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My MFP Progress Photos

ashleyk_xox
ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
I have taken my recent bikini photos today and thought I would share. This is just my photos from the start of using MFP. The first pictures are at 190 and the last is at 161. Feb. 28-Today June 14. I still have quite a ways to go. Total inches lost 21.75. Total pounds: 29

frontfeb28-june14.jpg
side4pictures.jpg
backMarch6-June14.jpg

This is the first time Ive put BIKINI pictures of myself on here. Its kinda embarassing but...I am doing the Ripped in 30 and I am excited to see what it does for my body and this is how I am going to see if I get results.

Replies

• amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    HOLY WOW! that's soooo awesome!!!! congrats girl!!!!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Awesome progress! Keep it going!
  • Ghoulina
    Ghoulina Posts: 60 Member
    Don't be embarrassed...you look great! Definitely inspiring to me...I'm working my way to a new bathing suit! Great job!
  • ashleyk_xox
    I wish I had taken bikini photos when I weighed 249!!!!!
  • LacieLamp
    LacieLamp Posts: 109 Member
    WOW! Your doing great!! Keep up the good work!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Way to go!!!
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Lookin' good!
  • emilyr9602
    emilyr9602 Posts: 51 Member
    awesome progress! Congrats! I give you props for posting your bikini pics! I haven't built up the courage to post mine yet...maybe after another 5lbs! Keep up the great work!
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Wow!!! Great progress!!!! Your doing great!!! (I get embarrassed too - especially my behind. But I been noticing even the swimsuit models show some cheek too. LOL! :blushing:
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    you look fab! booty, abs and legs are coming along super nicely!
  • Amazing!! Keep up the good work, a true inspiration!
  • ashleyk_xox
    lol-I dont know anyone on here personally so I dont really care. And at least I know I dont look like the FIRST one anymore!!!! lol NEVER AGAIN!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Wow that takes a lot of courage to post bikini pics! But it's good you did because your hard work is obviously paying off, you look awesome!
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    You look amazing girl. Wear that bikini proud. You worked hard for it!:drinker:
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    that is an awesome transformation. I am doing Ripped also and I did take before pics so I plan to see my progress just as you did, Congrats to you :drinker:
  • bekahjk
    bekahjk Posts: 74 Member
    Great Job! Huge difference from first and last pic! Well done so far!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    you look great, don't be embarrassed its def.. inspiring. I took some bikini photos too in February at 175 im down 15 lbs and need to take some again, i wont post till im close to my goal though
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Looking Good!!! Can't wait to see your next round of progress pics!! :happy:
  • panda_rocks
    panda_rocks Posts: 34 Member
    great progress~! what a difference!
    I dont even own a bikini! congrats on the loss, and the nerve to put up the pics!!! you rock!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!