Looking for friends that also need to lose >100 lbs

Options
Hello everyone,

my name is Yvette, 33 years old and mother of 3 kids.
I've been overweight my whole life and i'm completely fed up with it! I think/hope this will be THE time for me.
I know i will have a long journey ahead of me and i am looking for people that will help me stay motivated and know how it is to have to lose so much weight. I hope i can do the same for you.
In the end i would like to lose 125 lbs, but im taking it 10 lbs at a time. Hope to hear from someone!

Replies

• notquittingthistime1984
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I am looking at losing about 160ish but am also only taking it10lbs at a time. Anyone else that comes along can also add me :)
  • kplace0890
    kplace0890 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request as well, I'm aiming to lose a total of 175 lbs myself. Others feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • ShashayLee
    ShashayLee Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP :) It is great to take things in small steps so much better to have these little success's along the way. Read the stickies in the forums, they are really helpful.
    I'm down 63 pounds, it was 69 but December hit & now back on track :)
    all the best in your journeys
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I send you a friend request, anyone fell free to add me as well.

I am a busy working mom to 4 kids, looking to lose 100 lbs.
  • Twenty2NoMore
    Twenty2NoMore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am in the same boat as you all - and really need the support on here to help push through. I am 33 year old who is looking to lose weight - initially I want to loose 75lbs, but the doctor's office recommend I loose more than 100 lbs! Both are scary numbers - but it starts with each day ....I have 2 kidos, a very very long commute to a desk job and no energy! I hope to connect with you all as well!
  • lorilathammcguire
    Options
    Hey Im 36 and looking to loose 100 or more lbs. I have 2 kids and a wonderful supportive boyfriend. It never hurts to have a support group. I wish you all luck and keep up the good work.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well. I am a mother of two, the second one arriving late January to early February. I lost around 120lbs my first go with MFP but have gained back 60lbs since this pregnancy. I am aiming to lose around a total of 100lbs or more. Feel free to add me for support!
  • homecraftedmom
    homecraftedmom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am .2 lbs away from a 25 lb loss. I still need to lose over 100lbs. Would love to buddy up with you!
  • Elsiebeane
    Elsiebeane Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have 120ish still to go.
  • kal900
    kal900 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hey! You can add me too! I still have dont know how many pounds to lose... darent look... but it's still over 6-7 stone... have lost 3 since I first got started, but had a bit of a lapse late last year due to ongoing illness and sheer "what's the point?"
    Hoping now I'm back on it, and enrolled in a 5k assault course, that it will be the impetus I need to keep up, but friends on the same journey will help. It's always better when there's someone who's going through what you are.
  • 2016QueenBee77
    2016QueenBee77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello You can add me. I have 40 lbs I would like to loss. I have already lost 24lbs... Keep me motivated
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I need to get to 100. Im about half way there.
  • jasperann
    jasperann Posts: 136 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I would love a support group. I have about 110 pounds to lose, but I am also going 10 pounds at at time. Any of you can feel free to add me. :smiley: I also have four kids, 9, 11, 12, and 19.
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Closer to 200 pounds for me! Add me if you would like motivation.
  • thwoodford
    thwoodford Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to lose a total of 130lbs. I have lost 35 so far, but many, many more to go!
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Same here... 10lbs at a time til I am down that 100lbs!!! feel free to add me! B)
  • 14klaura
    14klaura Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've just started on my 100! I like the 10lbs at a time idea.
  • fitdeer
    fitdeer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 150, I've lost almost 10 pounds of it so far! Feel free to add me, I would love friends with similar goals.
  • MsSerious
    MsSerious Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    any picky eaters? i need to lose about 120lb.
  • maf2045
    maf2045 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request. Anyone else can feel free to add me too! I have roughly 100 to lose too. lost 24 so far though :)