Whole30

Options
I just started this program on January 1. A lot of trainers I know eat like this so I know I'm in good hands. I started by posting on Instagram and Facebook about my 30 day goal. I actually use to eat like this but got really into craft beer and noticed my clothes were a litte too tight. I also post my meals on Instagram and Facebook and received a ton of messages from friends wanting to do the same. I am on day 4 tomorrow and the program has made more into a creative chef. I'm not hungry but I start going to the gym regularly tomorrow and my whole world could be changed in an instant! I need to find the page that talks about pre and post workout meals as well. Be sure to eat carbs (sweet potatoes baked in coconut oil and cinnamon are fantastic). Also get on Pintrest for recipes!

Replies

• sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I started on the 3rd and so far so good, I'm only 3 days in but I'm not hungry and I'm feeling good :smile: Good luck!
  • oceansideangoras
    oceansideangoras Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started on the 1st too, and this is the best I have felt in a long, long time. I love how much better food is tasting now that I'm not expecting to eat sugar laden everything.
  • anetap2000
    anetap2000 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have completed 30 days and I felt fantastic but I was not working out back than. Now I eat everything, and I lift heavy. I was thinking about doing another round of whole 30 but I was wondering If I will have enough energy for weight lifting.
  • M111111111
    M111111111 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    anetap2000 wrote: »
    I have completed 30 days and I felt fantastic but I was not working out back than. Now I eat everything, and I lift heavy. I was thinking about doing another round of whole 30 but I was wondering If I will have enough energy for weight lifting.

Yes. My energy levels are at an all time high. And find that i feel great during my lifts :)
  • Fireft59
    Fireft59 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second annual Whole 30 and working out hard every day. Don't forget there are no calorie limits on the plan. The idea is that the nutritious food "resets" your body's natural on/off switch when it comes to eating, which only goes so far when you're an emotional eater, which is why I'm on here. After my first Whole 30 I stuck to the diet except for alcohol and exercised sporadically. Little by little, "forbidden" foods crept in and by spring I had regained the weight. I joined a group-fitness gym in summer and that helped a lot, but the fat didn't budge. I started my Whole 30 on the 2nd and I'm excited to see what happens by February 1.