Looking for MFP Buddies

Options
Hey friends! I am looking to lose quite a bit of weight this year. It's a bit overwhelming getting started in this process but am so determined to get in shape. Who's with me?! :) I would love to find friends here to encourage each other and bounce ideas off of. It's going to be quite the journey but it's more fun with new friends! :)

Replies

• HarmoniOMiller
    HarmoniOMiller Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking for new fitness friends! ^.^
  • bexxxster
    bexxxster Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me and anyone else if they want to :)
  • cvdattoli
    cvdattoli Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It can definitely be overwhelming. Just logged back into MFP after not being on it for awhile. Figured I need to log back in for motivation and support.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...........Feel free to add me .........wishing you the best :)
  • amgjb
    amgjb Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey,

FR sent :)
  • NatalieAmbler
    NatalieAmbler Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need MFP buddies too!! I've just started 4th Jan 2016 feel free to add me so we can share weight loss ideas/exercise plans and recipes!! :#
  • dannilundgren
    dannilundgren Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also new in here, and I am looking for new friends to get motivation and ideas. I'll also help others reach their goals, so everyone is very welcome to add me.
  • wroubs
    wroubs Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello, Just sent out some invites for FR!
  • danaeenglund2015
    danaeenglund2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!! I'm so excited to support each other in this :) you all are great!!
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Just sent a request. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Retty4U
    Retty4U Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You all can add me, I'm in search of more MFP friends as well :)
  • RobertVinson2
    RobertVinson2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • hephnerc
    hephnerc Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You all can add me I'm looking to lose about 25 pounds and need some friends for encouragement and accountability along the way.
  • fitparisj
    fitparisj Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You all can add me as well!❤️
  • chae_waterson
    chae_waterson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I sent a request! I am just starting out with MFP & feel the same way!!! Trying to figure out what works best with all the info out there can be so overwhelming, but I'm determined to put my all into!!!

Hopefully we can help eachother out!

anyone else feel free to add me as well!
    I can't promise you much help, but I can promise support and accountability :)
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivation and determined minds. Welcome to add me as well.
  • TLIGHTFULL
    TLIGHTFULL Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me :) I'm here to support and sometimes provide crazy comments to make you smile :)
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • luv4daffy
    luv4daffy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... just getting started, and ready to make this happen!! Please add me too. I would like the motivation, accountability, and encouragement. :) Good luck!
  • marylovesnini
    marylovesnini Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Added... Feel free to add me!!