Small NSV that made me feel so good today

Options
So, I havent been doing as well as I could...I know that....but, I feel great! I'm doing interviews at my job today and grabbed a shirt that I havent worn in almost a year. When I bought the shirt it was so tight around my arms that it would nearly cut the circulation off....but, it was such a cute shirt I bought it any way. Well, I put it on this morning...and GUESS WHAT?!?! It's not tight any more! I was soooooo excited. I know it's small and silly but, it really made me smile! :)

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    It doesn't sound silly. It's proof that you are moving closer to your goal. Congrats!
  • Zurichnee
    Zurichnee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It is not silly and that is not small! That's a great accomplishment and it made you happy and confidents. It gave you a much needed boost - that is huge! Congratulations! Great job!

(btw,,,I see "pierce" as part of your username. Assuming that's your last name? Mine too!)
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!!!!! Get ready for that to happen a lot more!
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I think it's fantastic! I love those moments when you can see the fruit of your labor.
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    That's not silly at all! Great job!!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    That isnt silly! I have a couple shirts like that!! WTG! Keep up the good work!
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Nothing small about this NSV! These are the things that really bring it all home that you are working so hard. Congrats!
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    that isnt silly, that's fantastic!!! great work, you SHOULD be very proud!! :smile:
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Yay! that's such a great feeling!
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    It's the little things that make you SMILE BIG! Congrats!
  • DJackson230
    DJackson230 Posts: 306
    Options
    proud for ya... Stay the course
  • pattyo50
    pattyo50 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem with my arms so your good news is encouragement for me. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!