Help!

Options
JRDT23
JRDT23 Posts: 9 Member
edited January 2016 in Motivation and Support
been on this app on and off but really want to do it this time!! Just need some support and advice!

Anyone got any words of wisdom?

Replies

• JoeyVenter
    JoeyVenter Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi JRDT23, I’ve done the same as you before. But I am now committed on the app since Sep 2014. What I do find what works best and it helps a lot is to update everything immediately when you eat or when you packed your food in advance. If I do cheat, I make sure it’s still within my calories for the day. I don’t wait to update my food once a day it doesn’t work.

I have the app on my PC/Laptop and on my phone; you always have one of them with you and you use the same login for all of them because it’s one app. Hope this will help you!
  • Kell2912
    Kell2912 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    hey JRDT23 i'm the same as you. i have been on here on and off since November 2014. I was going really well then injured my knees and it all went down hill from there. I am committed this time. I agree with joeyventer to update as soon as you eat or pack your food. The thing i am doing at the moment is when im feeling like I want to eat something, i take a minute and ask myself, "Am i really physically hungry (hunger pains) or am I mentally hungry?" 9 times out of 10 I am mentally hungry and instead of eating something that is potentially not helpful or needed I have a drink of water. Helps get my water limit up too. It's hard going but it works. Being able to bounce off people and talk to them on an online area such as the wall where you can see other people's diet and exercise progress. Feel Free to add me on here and we can all support each other. Thats for anyone interested. If there's a group of us we can support and motivate each other
  • Marylou322
    Marylou322 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Believe in yourself! You can do it. You have already taken the first step keep going.
  • JRDT23
    JRDT23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your advice!! Good luck everyone :smile: x