I'm So Excited!!!

Options
I weighed this last Sunday morning at 193.5 pounds. I just weighed and I weigh 187!!! 6.5 pounds since Sunday. 4 days! I love this program and all of you. You keep me encouraged all day. When I want a snack I just get online and read all of your motivating ideas and words. It really helps. Thanks all of you!!!

Replies

• PhotographerOfNature
    PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I weighed this last Sunday morning at 193.5 pounds. I just weighed and I weigh 187!!! 6.5 pounds since Sunday. 4 days! I love this program and all of you. You keep me encouraged all day. When I want a snack I just get online and read all of your motivating ideas and words. It really helps. Thanks all of you!!!
  • Caramel Cutie
    Options
    WOW! :happy: Six pounds in a few days is a lot! How'd ya do it????
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS TO YOU. :wink:
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous!!! :wink:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Wonderful start! Keep up the good work!

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • BUTTERFLI715
    BUTTERFLI715 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS......that is great...keep it up......
  • PhotographerOfNature
    PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Just eating what I want as long as it stays in the range of calories they give me which is 1200 a day. Sometimes I go over carbs and protein though, which surprises me. I'm not a fan of meat, but a lot of foods have protein in them. For breakfast this morning I had 1 cup of Fiber One Honey Clusters cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk and a cup of coffee with 1 TBLS of coffee creamer in it. And yesterday for lunch I had a Smart Ones lunch entree (i can't remember which one) plus I cooked some extra broccoli, cauliflower & carrots to go with it, because they never are enough. :wink: Then last night i had some instant mashed potatoes, 3 oz of lean turkey and a fudge popcicle. Through in a banana, an apple and a 100 calorie pack of ritz crackers. I had plenty. The fudge popcicles are my treat everyday at night when I really want to pip out. They have 110 calories but are fat free. They are yummy! So I'm eating and am staying happy with my food, it's just so much less than what I usually eat, that I can't help but lose right now. Before Sunday, I was in the middle of an all out pig-out fest. Oink, Oink. :laugh: I just have to keep focused, and you guys are helping me with that.
  • Caramel Cutie
    Options
    That is so FABULOUS!!!:smooched: I have been trying the "eat every 3 hours" plan to make sure I get in my three meals and three snacks, but I find that I am not changing in the weight category much!:grumble: But, I've lost a few inches! :smile: Keep up the great work!!!! :drinker:
  • chelsiequijas
    chelsiequijas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of u I want and need lose weight for health & be comfable any tips????
  • ModerationWins
    ModerationWins Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Way to go keep it up
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    way to go, keep pushing forward.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey and victories, keep it up!! #yougotthis
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!