First time posting, need buddies!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm Emily!
I've been using this app for most of my weight loss journey. I've lost over 30 pounds, but need more help. I started taking care of myself five years ago, and have plateaued hard.
I struggle with sticking to my healthy living habits, and would love to meet friends to hold me accountable for my actions!
I'm vegan, typically work out at home, and love to eat (!!!), but need to make better choices!

Replies

• natetogg
    natetogg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I used to be a vegan but sadly fell off the wagon, long story. I wanted to gain muscle so started eating meat but that's when the excess fat gained. I'm motivated more than ever as I'm the heaviest ive been I know this year is mine!!!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I've never been a vegan because I love meat, but wish you the best.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hello Emily! Accountability is so important. Feel free to add me as a friend. We are in this together!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,155 Member
    Options
    Good luck Emily. Lots of great people here. One day at a time !
  • darns76
    darns76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily - I join mfp and rejoin always with the intention of sticking to it. This time I am committed - slowly but surely. Need to be made accountable. Going away for a week on holidays but want to still stick with it - though it will kind of be hard as I find prepping my meals makes me accountable. Good luck on your journey and add me of you want.
  • KPC0629
    KPC0629 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request :) I'm a vegetarian; have also lost a little over 30 pounds and have plateaued a bit over the last few months as well. Seems like we're in a similar boat!
  • selenaelliott
    selenaelliott Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a fellow vegan. Lost 14lbs since going vegan. The weight loss wass partly to do with Jason Vale 7 day juicing, but with veganism, my weight has maintained afterwards. Just got myself a Misfit Shine activity tracker, which is fun. I'd like to up my activity though, which is my main downfall. Oh, and maybe booze.
  • LaurenVonBateman
    LaurenVonBateman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to being vegan. Looking forward to it and enjoying the change already (5 days in) feel like I'm eating a lot cleaner already. I'll add you as a friend if that's ok.
  • Nother_Burn
    Nother_Burn Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Up for new friends in 2016
  • rissasu
    rissasu Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! Feel free to add me!!! :smile:
  • agucitis
    agucitis Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good luck Emily B)B)
  • GlorianasTears
    GlorianasTears Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    clobern80 wrote: »
    Good luck. I've never been a vegan because I love meat, but wish you the best.
    You can do this!
  • chelseareddick
    chelseareddick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily! Good job on your weight loss so far. I'm not vegan but I've always wanted to try it, not sure I'd have the willpower. Best of luck ✌️
  • giannaluciaa
    giannaluciaa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily (: wow losing 30 pounds is awesome! I'm also vegan and love to eat! Lol ! I would love to be friends and help motivate each other to stay healthy and maintain our weight together (:
  • caitlynchristensen
    caitlynchristensen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Caitlyn Christensen. I am 25 years old have about 50 pounds to lose. I just got accepted into the January 12 week challenge for Nadine Dumas What it Takes Challenge. Would love to have some more supporters to be accountable to and bounce ideas off of. If you have some spare time and want to visit and like my challenge page I've listed it and feel free to add me on facebook or twitter (@RTbreatheforyou) or fitness pal.
    www.facebook.com/wit2016CaitlynChristensen
  • FuncTioN64
    FuncTioN64 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • linzeedavies833
    linzeedavies833 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • djmanos65
    djmanos65 Posts: 75 Member
    Options