I will NOT be a fat bride!!

Options
Hi, I'm Bonnie. Decided it's time for a change as I'm getting married in 11 months and I will not be a fat bride, I will be a princess :smiley: I'm not built to be skinny but I can be a lot slimmer than I am. Good news is my fiance is doing this with me so we can keep each other going when it seems too difficult. So that's my motivation to shift my excess weight, I am super determined!!!!

Replies

• CatherineElizabeth13
    Options
    I'm also losing weight for my wedding!!
    Wanna be motivation buddies?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    What does a princess look like? Pretty sure your fiancé thinks you're a princess already! A beautiful bride is one who exudes love and happiness regardless of her size :)
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Well she wants to be a fit princess. I think that is a good goal. :D
  • purebells
    purebells Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I am losing weight for my wedding also!
  • zeeengele
    zeeengele Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a 2017 bride so I'm also trying to get ready for my big day plus get rid of this baby weight. Count me in
  • dahaboo
    dahaboo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can count me in as well! Our wedding is on September 3, 2016 and although I've lost some weight over the past few mo the (~30 lbs) I still think I need to lose another 15-20 to feel comfortable on my big day.

I could really use the support to stay on track and some pats on the back when I might slip up here and there.

I plan to work out 5x/wk and eat clean and do lots of PRAYING for the discipline to stick to it.

Feel free to add me on MFP!
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    What does a princess look like? Pretty sure your fiancé thinks you're a princess already! A beautiful bride is one who exudes love and happiness regardless of her size :)

EXACTLY
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Oooh, I'm losing weight for my wedding too! Always nice to stay in contact with fellow brides-to-be!