Restarting and need motivation

Options
hey! I'm restarting my weight loss journey for what seems to be the millionth time! I would love friends to help motivate me!!

Replies

• queensgirl71
    queensgirl71 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    just started mine again for the millionth time, hoping this sticks, I feel like enough is enough this time. Looking at some recent photos has shaken me up and given me the motivation to get my act together. I am taking a day by day attitude and being proud of every good choice I make. And if a bad choice happens to pop up, so be it, the next one will be better. Good luck!
  • lauraminardi
    lauraminardi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you too! I know how you feel....I seen some photos that were taken of me recently and I was like 'ewww' and my clothes aren't fitting right...
  • gogerl
    gogerl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I've already hit my goal weight last year then regained after a year. Restarting this and hopefully it would be permanent so I could feel good. Good luck to us! :)
  • sviets2
    sviets2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting again for the millionth time. I gained back most of what I lost the year before and feel like crap. It's disappointing. I need to get this under control and need accountability. Ugh.
  • lauraminardi
    lauraminardi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love the fact i have people to help and hopefully I can be helpful too
  • katvat
    katvat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also starting over for the millioneth time but where would we be if we never started? This is what keeps us progressing snd moving forward. My sons,are graduating from college in may and my son is getting married in June. I want to look good for these special occasions. I need motivation from this group. Excited about accountability!
  • vortex15
    vortex15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Me too with restarting! Had success on mfp before, so doing again. I will send a request to everyone.
  • mtlopez02
    mtlopez02 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awe. I hope you will all also accept my friend request. I am on the same page and would love to lose 40 lbs this year. I'm also tired of this yo-yo and would love accountability with you all. I started logging food and exercise (again) today and will figure out how to make my diary public to friends (my shame tactic).
  • LHWhite903
    LHWhite903 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Why did you start in the first place? Have your reasons changed? Think about what would happen if your ambitions came to fruition. What do you hope to achieve by doing this? Ask yourself these questions.
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want
  • grace1mfp
    grace1mfp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello, I think I lost my mind sometimes because I started so many times that you lose count of everything you know what to do when losing weight. It is like a broken record .Over and Over. I am here this time to be able to give to the world the new me that God wants me to have. I want to thank everyone that is sharing this. I don't feel so alone
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,586 Member
    Options
    Also restarting! I got to one of my lowest weights since college, but unfortunately jumped right back up and then some. Looking for people to hold me accountable! :)
  • TJentzsch
    TJentzsch Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm in the same "starting again" club! Looks like there are a lot of us doing this. I also went to the doctor and got a B12 shot, because I felt exhausted. This is Day 2, and I feel plenty of energy. Hoping this app will help me recognize and correct bad eating habits. Best of luck to all of you! My goal- to feel better and to be healthy.
  • cattykat1
    cattykat1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting too! This is the first time I've started reaching out to the community. If anyone wants to add me as a friend feel free. The hardest part for me is making the lifestyle changes, because let's face it at my age I can't just eat what I want anymore without noticeable changes to my health.
  • NewLife4Carol
    NewLife4Carol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. :) I have 80 to lose and would love friends to encourage and friends I can encourage! Hope to be added! Good luck everyone.
  • brookej8688
    brookej8688 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have restarted this journey over and over again, I've seen success, then gave up because I wasn't ready to change myself. Now I can't think of anything else but changing myself, to become a better person. We all need motivation at times. You can do anything that you put your mind to. Anyone can add me, I love helping people that are in the same boat as I am, We all need the support because we know this journey is not an easy one, and we have to push through for US!!
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong with restarting! just don't quit restarting :)
  • adiafaith
    adiafaith Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Just keep swimming....
  • hmthomas317
    hmthomas317 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting as well. I feel like something clicked this time that didn't before. Feel free to add me and we can help each other stay on track.
  • truelight_photo_craig
    Options
    Been doing this 4 years, and lost 110 pounds. In maintenance now, but still looking to lose about 10 more. If you guys want to send me a friend request, I log here daily, and strive to help and encourage others in whatever stage of the journey your in.