Really embarrassing but wanted to share my progress

Options

Replies

• Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    What!!?? Girl you look crazy good! You don't even have a tummy any more. So jealous right now! Amazing!
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    You look amazing!! What a knockout.
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    WOWZA! Great work - you look amazing!
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Elle_Jamaicangirl81 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    gurrrrrrl! no need to feel embarrassed... you look awesome! i'd be going to work in that swimsuit if i were u :laugh:

Amazing work and progress
  • marysmartypants
    marysmartypants Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wowza! You don't even look like the same person! Congratulations, you've done an unbelievable job! ....And you pull off the lighter hair color really well, too! :wink:
  • mirandalowman
    Options
    i am so proud of everyone. i hope that i will be on my page with that big weight lost badge.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Great job!! hot hot hot! Love the monokini!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    wow u look fantastic!!! Good job!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Well you look FABULOUS! Great work!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    This is my first time posting but I had to tell you "WOW" you look amazing, nothing to be ashamed about, you should be very proud.... Can you share what you did, how did you do it?
  • ssc0303
    ssc0303 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Wow!!!
  • bluemoon_2425
    Options
    YOu have nothing to be embarrassed about! You look AWESOME!!! Congrats!
  • texakin20
    texakin20 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Ok.. You would be the girl I would give evil looks to on the beach cause your getting all the attenetion cause your looking so fine!! (Hey.. just saying lol)

Great job and I am so happy you are getting to a happy place and you should be proud!! If I get to my goal.. I will post some pics like this. Cause at that point I know I will be happy with myself at that point. Looks like you are there. Great mental transformation, as well as outside!!
  • doit_4life
    doit_4life Posts: 55
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! So happy and confident!! :)
  • DawnyB1210
    DawnyB1210 Posts: 55
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, I know that took a lot of courage. You look great now, but you were lovely before as well. Best of luck with your continued success!
  • beccalucy
    beccalucy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look great! Not at all embarrassing, you should be proud!
  • maloryanne
    maloryanne Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind words :flowerforyou: It's been a very long and hard journey which started back in March of last year. I started with small changes, first thing was eliminating soda which was where the majority of daily calories were coming from. Then I slowly started incorporating exercise... walking then speed walking. 30 Day Shred, which I never completed... Then I stopped exercising altogether and I gained back 18 lbs :embarassed: thats when I decided I wasn't going to let my weight get the better of me again. I kept watching the Insanity commercials and debating whether to get it or not, in the meantime I was eating better and I managed to lose 11 lbs, I finally gave in and ordered it. I have 1 1/2 weeks left to complete Insanity and let me tell you it has made ALL the difference in the world to me. My body has changed for the better, my asthma & stamina have improved and I've lost 10 lbs and lots of inches all over my body :smile: Since I don't have much time left b4 I complete the program, my plan is to repeat the it in hopes of reaching my goal weight.
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Ok.. You would be the girl I would give evil looks to on the beach cause your getting all the attenetion cause your looking so fine!! (Hey.. just saying lol)

Great job and I am so happy you are getting to a happy place and you should be proud!! If I get to my goal.. I will post some pics like this. Cause at that point I know I will be happy with myself at that point. Looks like you are there. Great mental transformation, as well as outside!!

LOL! Texakin20, from the looks of ur pic & ur stats u would have no reason to, u look great as well! :smile:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Woah! Amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!