Looking for my posse!

Options
Hello all!

I am fairly new to MFP and looking for ten individuals to form a little support system. I find a lot of the groups to become so large that it's hard to really get to know what people are up to and provide the kind of support I know I need to shed this extra weight. Eons ago, I was involved with a Cooking Light group that filled this void--I've tried WW meetings, too, but my greatest success came through like minded strangers on the internet. So here are my basics:

Single, 50 year old career woman
Belong to a gym and go on a fairly regular basis
Would love to train for a mudder on May 7, 2016 as I need a goal with a deadline
Ideally would lose 40 pounds at a minimum

Feel free to ask any questions or join the group. I'd like to keep it around ten people but I'll post this and see where it goes.

PS--I'm not too familiar with the techy part of MFP so bear with me if I need to figure something out. :)

Replies

• PetiteInProgress
    PetiteInProgress Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join your posse!

I'm 20, married, training for wheelchair basketball! And it's easier to move around in it if I'm lighter!

Currently 82.5KG @ 5'5.

Goal is 65, then 60, then maybe even 55!
  • Patti705
    Patti705 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Great! There seems to be a lot of these posts up right now, so if we don't get enough people we can jump into another group. Where do you live?