Ontario Woman On A Weight Loss Mission

Options
About Me:
I joined fitness pal from recommendations from people at the gym I go to. I find it convenient and I can enter it in from my app on my phone as I go. I am in relationship with an amazing man and we have one dog and one cat.

I am looking for people to which we can become a support group for each other and if even if they are close enough to me become a workout buddy.

Why I want to get in shape:
I have been overweight since grade 3 and have struggled trying to lose it ever since. I am now on a mission to lose 85lbs, to be able to do a 5k run, to be able to keep up with my very active 3 year old husky furbaby as well as our 5 nieces and nephews who ages range from 7 years old to 1 year old. I also want to be able to have my own childeren one day and my weight is a big factor in infertility.

My Inspirations
•Living a long, healthy life
•I'm doing it for me and no one else because I can
•To not have to shop in plus sized clothing stores anymore
•To be able to have the chance to have childeren one day

Please message me if you would like to help me and yourself in this weightloss journey

Replies

• MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We can do this together :)
  • gillybeanz74
    gillybeanz74 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me. And when your ready to do a 5K race we can meet and run it together. I am a turtle but I run.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm in Ontario as well, but in the GTA so a little far from you to be a workout buddy. You can add me if you'd like. I've been running since April and love it.
  • kluyben
    kluyben Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add people from these forums.

sorry I have been absentee.. fell off the wagon for awhile